Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58


So Saria's release may be a little dalayed because of the sudden out of the blue thunderstorm that knocked out my internet for awhile. I'll still probaly get it out today, just much later than I anticipated, and I doubt that I'll be doing the recolors.

Looks great, Black Boo, pretty good job on her. Although... She reminds me a bit of Kefka Palazzo on that picture where she's laughing.. xD

Hm... You know, I have one question... How bad does her hair look with the bones re-enabled?
I'm just asking this because, I'd prefer to keep my Peach slots Wifi safe.

Otherwise though, she looks pretty nice actually.

Um, her hair is enabled

It's the moveset that makse her smaller you need to worry about.


Cool Saria bro.
Looks sweet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Great work on Twilight Saria, she looks awesome and i want that pose for her...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Congratulations on the release, I like how it looks.

i'ma port her over R.O.B. or Toon Link and do a PSA. :af2:

I'd do toon link since the moves wouldn't have to be too different.

I'm still trying to figure out a final smash for her in my mind. I was thinking something to DeDeDe's final smash, but she plays her ocarina instead and deku scrubs appear shooting nuts at people.

Something in that concept would be awesome.

I'm wanting to incorporate the Kokiri Sword, her Ocarina, and some Deku stuff, maybe a stick like Lucas I can use, and use Toon Link's sword that I can retexture, but Idk for the Ocarina, and i'm lost on an FS.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 03, 2011, 08:07:08 PM
I'm wanting to incorporate the Kokiri Sword, her Ocarina, and some Deku stuff, maybe a stick like Lucas I can use, and use Toon Link's sword that I can retexture, but Idk for the Ocarina, and i'm lost on an FS.
Maybe she can (not for FS) play that one song of time from Majora's mask that slowed down time o.o and song of healing to heal. Nah.. too op, but just throwing out ideas.

That's good, but she had no part in Majora's Mask xD except maybe she ws who Link was looking for, either her or Navi, but I need to figure out where to get the ocarina first.

Maybe the sheild for the Ocarina, if possible? Beyond made it into Majora's Mask.