Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

You know, you should do the room where you fight Morpha

Then we could do a water temple seige XD

The first stage would be the main room
Second stage would be the Room where you fight dark link
And the third stage the boss arena!

As for the transition, what about a large waterfall or something?


(Comment)

Why not Bongo Bongo's boss fight stage? Or Kakariko graveyard?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 05:22:01 PM
Naru, that is the best idea I've heard from you ever.

O_o
Really xD
It was just a random thought I had lol

Even cooler: When you go back to transistion to the first stage, possibly have the water draining into the cieling like in the cutscene after you defeat morpha :P

Also could have the morpha blob bouncin around in the background :D

... well that was surprising. XD

But that is a pretty good idea. We need moar siege stages.

As for the Bongo Bongo stage, Blade, razanak7 made one a while ago. It's on the Vault.

I don't think you can animate in Castle Siege... didn't DSX8 say that?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Black Boo, I was thinking about the entrance with the stairs and the statues:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Only problem with this, it will have to be a flat walk off stage, and we all know how people love those. :srs:

Maybe another area in Spirit Temple?

*Looks at poll*

Zora's Domain would be complex, but definitely fun to do.

Wasn't Link40 doing Gerudo Valley? I think he even started on it. Then again look at what happened to Forest Temple..

Mewtwo wanted to do Hyrule Castle Courtyard one day, so I think I'll let him take care of that.

I've never played Twilight Princess, so I don't want to do a stage from that game.

About Water Temple Seige, I already thought of that before, I even mentioned it on Mewtwo's thread. Morpha's Room would be way too easy to make by the way, only problem is for there to be swimmable water, the stage has to be over Jungle Japes.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 27, 2011, 06:05:35 PM
Black Boo, I was thinking about the entrance with the stairs and the statues:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lqm9slVuPPc/TinsFOoyuJI/AAAAAAAAAGE/quIdVfI7_sA/s1600/800px-Spirit_Temple1.jpg

Only problem with this, it will have to be a flat walk off stage, and we all know how people love those. :srs:

Maybe another area in Spirit Temple?

*Looks at poll*

Zora's Domain would be complex, but definitely fun to do.

Wasn't Link40 doing Gerudo Valley? I think he even started on it. Then again look at what happened to Forest Temple..

Mewtwo wanted to do Hyrule Castle Courtyard one day, so I think I'll let him take care of that.

I've never played Twilight Princess, so I don't want to do a stage from that game.
Link40 hasn't came here in awhile and yes Mewtwo2000 is planning to make Hyrule Castle Courtyard i suggested it over PM's with him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Ok well again I was thinking that room in the Spirit temple with the big statue, whose face you have to blow off in order to get to the boss room. This room:



We could do so much with this room. We could either hae the players fight across her head, shoulders, and the two platforms on the sides, or we could have them fight on her hands, arms, and platforms on the sides, or a combination of the two (this would require the pose for the statue to be altered a little, but it would make the stage more enjoyable).

Zoras domain would be fun indeed. But I agree, complex. I personally think Ambi's Palace would be fun, because since it was just in a 2D game, it would give us a lot of artistic liscence, and we could put in floating platforms or whatever we need.

Hey IS, if you have an MSN or AIM, could you add me so we could talk easier?

CutterKirby64 is making Hyrule Castle Courtyard now. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Well y'know it's not like just because someone is doing something or has done something, doesn't mean you can't do something yourself. Seriously that's probably why a lot of people are going into declines.

Mewtwo's made what others have made before. Honestly, if you can improve the stage, do it.

Anyway, that statue room looks like it could be very interesting...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Yeah I just wish I could tell what was going on with her...legs? If I could I'd probably start on the vertexing right now.

I'm liking that statue room idea. Especially the idea of fighting on the hands.

I know it didn't move in the game, but maybe the arms could move back and forth? Start off where they are, then kinda get closer, then separate, etc.

Or up and down?

I dunno, just throwing that out there.

It would be a good thing if she moved, it would add more variety to the stage. As far as how she'll move goes, that I have no idea.