BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can you link to the entry you're trying to change?

March 07, 2014, 05:23:37 PM #76 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:24:53 PM by Akeno
The video embedding previewer doesn't work on the brstms. Is it normal, or is it WIP?

Nevermind... I had to launch CCleaner to have it fixed...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey the numbers on the character selection page to view the next page no longer have links connected to them. cant click page 2,3,4,etc. tried multiple browsers

March 07, 2014, 09:32:12 PM #78 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:49:47 PM by the98pika
I keep getting errors like 503 and 500...When I do get to BrawlVault it says "Error: Hacking attempt..." what's that? Is BrawlVault down or something?
-


Quote from: Rᴇɪ Lᴀᴠᴀᴄ on March 07, 2014, 09:47:00 PM
What's this?

That's the exact error I'm getting too. I thought BrawlVault accused me of hacking lol. I guess it's understandable that BrawlVault is being a little glitchy right now since it just got remodeled and stuff.
-


Quote from: Albafika on March 07, 2014, 09:56:47 PM
It has been fixed. It was only Vyse hacking onto all of our PCs. The usual.
Thanks it works for me now :D.
-

Quote from: Albafika on March 07, 2014, 09:56:47 PM
It has been fixed. It was only Vyse hacking onto all of our PCs. The usual.
Oh okay but I think Vyse saw some stuff he shouldn't have. Someone might have to die today...

I also noticed the action commands on the side of every texture and hack. The action window can lead to options like reporting a copy hack or take taking credit for something you didnt do. But i also found another option in which any user can delete the Hack as long as they have a reason.I don't know about you guys but I think this could lead to a lot of mishaps.I understand that now people can delete unusable hacks or hacks that are taking credit for other peoples work.but a random user left With nothing to lose Can delete hundreds or maybe even thousand of hack. please reconsider and think of another plan that will work instead of this tactic.

You should be able to delete only entries you own or are collaborated on.

If you're seeing the Delete option on something else, please take a screencap of one, with the Actions dropdown open, and post it here.

Oohh...well this is embarrassing.sorry about that.I guess it didn't see the actions capabilities all the way through.sorry for the scare :p


March 08, 2014, 06:47:12 PM #88 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:57:38 PM by Miacis
As indicated in the Opening Post:
Quote from: Vyse on March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM
  • Actions that were once scattered about as buttons (reporting, adding portraits, etc.) are now located in the Actions dropdown
  • To view images users have added to a character or stage mod, click the under the type line. This replaces the "Show CSPs/SSPs" button in old BV

In other words, check the Actions dropdown on the related entry to add a CSP. And click the to access the CSPs that have already been added for that entry.

e: Dammit Vyse, you just had to ninja my edit by 4 seconds. D:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Also this:

Quote from: Vyse on March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

  • To view images users have added to a character or stage mod, click the under the type line. This replaces the "Show CSPs/SSPs" button in old BV