Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:32:48 PM by SmashKing64
Project M – Unbound is a Brawl Mod made by a Team Of Project M Fans That really want to get more characters into the rosters. We are attempting to port Project M Super Smash Bros. Brawl and also we will be adding extra characters to the build based on your requests. We hope to achieve a game exactly like Project M but with more characters to play.

Beta 2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203343
Hackless

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203342
Hacked

Website
www.projectm-unbound.tk

Post your character requests on the Character Requests Page
Beta 2 comes out soon

Goals
-Add Alt Costumes
-Take Alt Costume Requests
-Take Character Requests

Goals Completed
-Project M is Compatible With Brawl EX now
-The Entire GCT Is now decrypted
-Gameplay is Exactly Like Project M
-All Project M Movesets are Compatible
-Project M Visuals Are Implemented
-Project M Rel files are now compatible
-Project M Stages are now implemented
-Roy is Back And Has His Project M Movesets
-Pokemons now have independent slots
-ZSS and Samus have independent slots
-Zelda and Shiek now Have Different Slots
-Project M Tournament Rules Implemented
-Mewtwo Is Back No Modified Moveset and floating
-Turbo Mode Working
-Pichu has been added
-Project M 3.0 CSS added
-All Glitches Fixed
-Gameplay Fixed
-Waluigi Added
-Ridley Added
-Shadow Added
-Lucina Added

The Team:
Smashking64 – Project Leader, Coder
The_Giant_Peach – Video Maker
Boomer3d- Streamer
LuigiFan141 - Menu,Strap Loader, Logo
Kurth N - SFX Modifier
[Open Spot] - PSA
[Open Spot] - Stage Model
[Open Spot] - Animator
WalkingAngel – Play Test
Konuro Silver - Play Test
Rock and Roller Wabbit - Play Test
Capitan Hook - Play Test
TheFadedWarrior - Play Test
Adonis - Play Test
Master-GM - Play Test
[Open Spot] - Play Test
[Open Spot] - Play Test
[Open Spot] - Play Test

Positions:

Play Tester

What region do you live in?
Do you play Smash with others or mostly with CPU's?
What are you running on? Nintendo Wii? Nintendo Wii U? Dolphin?
How much time do you have available?
Can you share videos, such as streaming and/or upload youtube videos? We Want To Spread The Word!
Have you played hacks before? Whats your method of loading(Hacked/Hackless)?
Animator

Tell us about yourselves. Are you in school? Do you work?
Is there projects that you have done previously that you could show us? (Helps a lot)
Whats your history in animating? How long have you been animating? What program do you use?
Have you played Smash Bros. before?
Have you contributed your work to other projects?
Character/Stage Model

Tell us about yourselves. Are you in school? Do you work?
Do you have examples of your work that you can show us? (Helps A Lot)
What is you history of modeling? How long have you been modeling? What program do you use?
Have you played Smash Bros. before?
Have you contributed your work to other projects?

If You Would Like To Contribute Message Me On The KC-MM

This seems like an interesting project.
Posting to subscribe.

Just a question, Shouldn't the project have other goals?
What I mean is: the goals you listed have been already completed so why even have them when you're just starting this project?

I hope to see more updates on this on the future

March 30, 2014, 11:21:01 PM #2 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 11:31:38 PM by MachWindEX
Gotta fix that and I'm working on adding all characters from all smash bros history

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 11:30:24 PM

Megaman and Pichu have been added
Working on finding young link
Inputting Villager right now
W8ting for Rosetta rosalina to be done
W8ting for little Mac
I'll release first beta after I fix icons,add villager, and add young link

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 11:31:38 PM

Sux working on this solo

Well you have my moral support if that helps ;)
Actually, you know what, I'd like to apply for betatester. I don't have any means to capture video but I can give really detailed insight.

I seem to be interested as well. And I can provide menus. ;) Or video recordings, your choice.

March 31, 2014, 12:10:39 AM #5 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:11:30 AM by MachWindEX
Ok dr so u wanna join

Post Merge: March 31, 2014, 12:11:30 AM

I need vid recordings


Just 1 of the gameplay also can u do my CSS icons and other icons for my clones

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 31, 2014, 12:13:54 AM
Just 1 of the gameplay also can u do my CSS icons and other icons for my clones
Yes I can! Do you prefer custom or vanilla? (referring to CSS elements)

And for that one gameplay I'll need a copy (preferrably 7z, but zip works as well) of the project's contents. (preferrably on a dropbox. saves me a trip to my other computer)

I already have a CSS
I need the CSS clone icons

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 31, 2014, 12:19:09 AM
I already have a CSS
I need the CSS clone icons
I know that. :P That's what I mean.

Oh the same as the other ones I guess

I'm interesting in Playtesting if there's any room for any. I have actual hardware (meaning I have a Wii and NTSC Brawl) and I have a capture card for my computer.

March 31, 2014, 02:00:22 AM #13 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 03:26:22 AM by MachWindEX
Hmm ill consider it

Post Merge: March 31, 2014, 02:02:32 AM

New Progress Mewtwo's moveset is no longer Modified. Neutral B is working fine and it shows up. Also Floating is still in now all project m charactesr have original moveset

Post Merge: March 31, 2014, 03:03:31 AM

Playtest Requirements Updated
Dolphin Users are allowed now

Post Merge: March 31, 2014, 03:26:22 AM

Team members are slowly increasing :)

seems like this is going very well. I might apply as a tester.