Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 16, 2014, 09:55:38 PM
You can add brawlex clones to the game like you normally would, but there is no guarantee that they will work. Because the PSA has not been edited for Project M Unbound specifically they may not be compatible. The codes may cause the characters to freeze. You can try and add your own, but you should expect the game to freeze. If it doesn't freeze, then you are lucky. :P

Really? I must be lucky. Everyone I added worked without flaws.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: Garry Moore™ on May 17, 2014, 02:37:33 AM
Really? I must be lucky. Everyone I added worked without flaws.
Well I think it really depends on the clone. Did you ever add Goku? Because I know for me he always froze. Most do work, but there never is a guarantee that they will work with the codes.

I was really hoping to add Scott Pilgrim, Megaman, Cloud, and Goku but I'm not even sure where to begin with adding clones

Quote from: Chrispy on May 18, 2014, 12:02:33 AM
I was really hoping to add Scott Pilgrim, Megaman, Cloud, and Goku but I'm not even sure where to begin with adding clones
You add them in the same way as you would any BrawlEx character. If you have questions about that check out this thread for how to add clones.


Hey, your codeset txt file is for the wifi safe version. I think this is what's causing people to mess up their wave dashes, since light presses are registered as full presses. Do you plan on making a codeset txt file for the non wifi?



May 25, 2014, 05:58:37 PM #143 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 05:59:51 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Gnarly on May 25, 2014, 04:10:43 PM
Is the thread dead already?
That depends... SmashKing64! Have you been working on this lately or not?
I know I have been working on other projects lately, so I haven't been really working on this one.

2 Ideas.

1: Authentic Kirby, Kirby hats should all be hats from the Kirby franchise what I purpose is that upon 'eating' characters like Ike, Mario, Bowser, Charizard and any other fire users Kirby always becomes fire Kirby with a set attack, same with sword Kirby ect. I am suggesting this because I think it just needs to be in this, it would fit so well.

2: Alloys with unique movesets. Alloys, own slots, have smash attacks, why not.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 25, 2014, 07:02:35 PM
1: Authentic Kirby, Kirby hats should all be hats from the Kirby franchise what I purpose is that upon 'eating' characters like Ike, Mario, Bowser, Charizard and any other fire users Kirby always becomes fire Kirby with a set attack, same with sword Kirby ect. I am suggesting this because I think it just needs to be in this, it would fit so well.
Cool idea, and I would love to see it, but that isn't really related to Project M Unbound... That's more of a general topic. But yes I do agree that that would be cool. Maybe you can make a statement in another thread with that idea. ;) or better yet, create a thread!

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 25, 2014, 07:02:35 PM
2: Alloys with unique movesets. Alloys, own slots, have smash attacks, why not.
Um... What I said in the first one. :P
But I guess adding alloys to this could be a possibility. But currently I think the main goal at the moment is the mechanics. Not necessarily that heavy of an push on characters at the moment.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 25, 2014, 05:58:37 PM
That depends... SmashKing64! Have you been working on this lately or not?

Yeah, where should I start the thread.

Since I discovered Brawl hacking I have had this idea.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 25, 2014, 07:19:08 PM
Yeah, where should I start the thread.

Since I discovered Brawl hacking I have had this idea.
You could talk about kirby in the Model Import section. Either in discussion or maybe even request if you want.

And I feel like there is probably a thread about the Alloys out there already somewhere... Idk where, but I'm sure there is one if you dig for it. :P

I'm trying to get alloys it they freeze when shielding because alloys aren't allowed to shield normally

Quote from: SmashKing64 on May 25, 2014, 08:04:48 PM
I'm trying to get alloys it they freeze when shielding because alloys aren't allowed to shield normally
So is that all you have been working on, or is there any other progress that you have made?