ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 01, 2014, 11:57:43 AM #15 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:05:06 PM by LC-DDM
This is uh... certainly a thing.

Reminiscent of YouTube's April Fools a few years ago. It was the year after YT 1910.

Speaking of YouTube, their AF was severely underwhelming this year. It's like even the AF-planning department got sacked and replaced with the Google equivalent.

Also, mandatory "give me the award" image:


Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


I was actually going to post my first import in the model WIP thread today, guess that will have to wait :(.

Also, ceiling cat is smarter than this

April 01, 2014, 01:20:53 PM #18 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:30:48 PM by Yosh1Kart
Upside down AF day?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


'''¿mou +ъчm '''ooos

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Way to use a meme outside of its context.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.



I was never good with this kind of stuf

Everything is upside down? DOES THIS MEAN I CAN FLY?!
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


uɐıssnɹ pǝuɹnʇ ǝʇısqǝʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı ʇuǝɯoɯ ɐ ɹoɟ

Here's a nice pair of tits to "celebrate" this "Holiday", guys.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well this definitely wasn't what i was expecting to see logging in here. Forgot it was the 1st -___-
Interesting AND effective at making my head hurt  :srs:



˙˙˙ƃuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ǝq plnoɥs sıɥʇ



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How I feel this Holiday rolls around....

Am I doing it right?

I feel some dizzines now... even the smash boards retro design causes me some eyesores XD

But naw, props to you miacis for a job well done. Was it difficult to do all this?

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 01, 2014, 02:00:26 PM
Here's a nice pair of tits to "celebrate" this "Holiday", guys.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh you're funny. :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.