ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2014, 06:31:24 AM
And we're done. Sorry for a lack of award-giving these last few hours. I was giving them out manually all day, and I needed a few hours of sleep.
As most people seem to have noticed (but not everyone!), the trick was to post anything anywhere, as long as it had a picture in it. Even in quotes or in spoiler. Forum emoticons didn't count. Now that it's over, the award list should remain set in stone.

Props for this, by the way, that was pretty clever.

I guess that's it... hopefully you guys liked it enough and aren't too disoriented now, with the boards flipping AGAIN. :P

Nepeta is gonna stay with us a little longer though.

I honestly thought there was more to it than that... lol.

I'm always late to these things. First thread I visited yesterday was the WIP Workshop and after catching up I got a headache and went to bed. /:

I'm keeping this stuff upside down as long as I can, though.


Quote from: Low-hanging Sack of Big Balls on April 02, 2014, 01:50:25 PM
Yay we get to keep Nepeta :D
I wish I was that glad about it too d_d...

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 02, 2014, 04:41:00 PM
I'm always late to these things. First thread I visited yesterday was the WIP Workshop and after catching up I got a headache and went to bed. /:

I'm keeping this stuff upside down as long as I can, though.

Yeah I missed it too mate, your not the only one. Cept in my case I was stupid and not realised what I had to do till it was far too late >.>

Quote from: makarew on April 02, 2014, 01:35:09 PM
I don't even know how I came up with it.
Quote from: Oizen on April 01, 2014, 11:34:45 AM

I wonder what it could be...

by quoting the post confirmed to have given I should be given it, its brilliant!
Quoteby quoting the post confirmed to have given I should be given it, its brilliant!


We think alike :>.>:

˙˙˙pǝpuǝʇʇɐ ʎlᴉsɐǝ ǝʌ,plnoɔ I ʇɐɥʇ ǝsoɥʇ ʎllɐᴉɔǝdsǝ 'sƃuᴉɥʇ uo ʇno ƃuᴉssᴉɯ ǝʇɐɥ ʇsnɾ I ˙˙˙ʇnq 'sᴉɥʇ ǝʞᴉl ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos ɹǝʌo dn pǝʞɹoʍ ʇǝƃ ʇ,uplnoɥs I ʍouʞ I

lɯɟ  ˙uᴉd ʇɐƆ ƃuᴉlᴉǝƆ ʇɐɥʇ ʇǝƃ ɹǝʌǝu ll,I ʍoN  ˙ʇuǝʌǝ ǝɯᴉʇǝɟᴉl ɐ uᴉ ǝɔuo ɐ pǝssᴉɯ I ˙ʎpooƃ ɥO

If only nepeta could stay forever.
Maybe you should make a theme that has nepeta in it if we can't keep her.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Upside-down kc-mm should be triggered by the Konami code :D

Quote from: KnightMario on April 03, 2014, 03:52:26 AM
If only nepeta could stay forever.
Maybe you should make a theme that has nepeta in it if we can't keep her.
Miacis, you should do this.

make it hapen

Purrease? *kage waits patiently*


Quote from: KnightMario on April 03, 2014, 03:52:26 AM
If only nepeta could stay forever.
Maybe you should make a theme that has nepeta in it if we can't keep her.
I know I have to be tolerant with homestuck stuff, but I have my limits so please dont listen to him ;~;

I heard bad stuff about homestuck, but that Nepeta is too damn cute! Leave her there, or at least leave us the option in leaving her there.

Quote from: Kyouma on April 03, 2014, 05:32:49 AM
I know I have to be tolerant with homestuck stuff, but I have my limits so please dont listen to him ;~;
Because it would be a theme you could turn it off to the normal board, it wouldn't be that hard.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Kyouma on April 03, 2014, 05:32:49 AM
I know I have to be tolerant with homestuck stuff, but I have my limits so please dont listen to him ;~;
Quote from: KnightMario on April 03, 2014, 12:28:26 PM
Because it would be a theme you could turn it off to the normal board, it wouldn't be that hard.
^This! I want Nepeta is cute as hell :3

I think it would be hilarious if Nepeta appeared in a different random place every time you loaded a new page, haha.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

April 04, 2014, 12:32:20 AM #164 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:35:40 AM by The Knave
Nepeta furever!!

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]