The Vault Staff is looking for Volunteers again! (4/29/14)

Started by Albafika, April 29, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on April 30, 2014, 01:25:27 AM
I abide by the rules and acknowledgement of this website, and am willing to accept great responsibilities. I will also do an excellent job at enforcing the rules, as well.

In my opinion, you deserve this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 30, 2014, 01:28:24 AM #31 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:30:40 AM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 30, 2014, 01:27:14 AM
In my opinion, you deserve this.
Thank you.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on April 30, 2014, 01:25:27 AM
I abide by the rules and acknowledgement of this website, and am willing to accept great responsibilities. I will also do an excellent job at enforcing the rules, as well.

Speaking of the rules though...

Quote from: ピカノ on June 22, 2009, 08:15:05 PM
Signatures: Signatures should not be higher than 250 px, including text. Images in signatures should not be more than 695 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall total (even if put in a spoiler). If you're not sure, use this guide.

Oh the irony... lol

Though hasn't the max height been changed to 200 px?

I'm sorry to hear about those Staff members... =(

Though if you need help i'd be willing to apply,

for awhile now (well over a year or two to be honest)
I have been watching the forums looking for someone or something to help with.
I basically want to do my part, and make sure help is given where it's needed.
(Although sadly with the things going on in my life now, that has been slowed down)
But thankfully lately i've balanced it out a little and i can be online more

Now, i am familiar with the vault, i practically look at it every day to see the newly submitted hacks.
and i am also familiar with the rules for the Vault, and i'd be more than happy to help out.
I love KCMM, and everyone in it,
and if i could give back to it for what it's done for me, that would just make my day

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 30, 2014, 01:39:37 AM
Oh the irony... lol

Though hasn't the max height been changed to 200 px?
that it has

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I'm willing to help out with anything if possible. I've been noticing a number of broken links and stuff still on the vault, and considering I'm lurking around here most of my free time, I'd like to be able to help fix any problems.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Sure, I'll apply. I sit on this site long enough to actually want to make a difference and constantly wish I could do more to help with the site since I cannot do these hacks myself.


I'd definitely be down to do this.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 30, 2014, 02:27:14 AM #38 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:28:42 AM by Brandondorf9999
I would like to apply for the brawlvault staff because there are several corrections that need to be made to several submissions such as editing their hack submissions that have dead links on videos or images. Another thing, I would also like to be able to delete duplicates and everything else. I've been around about 4 years now and would like to be promoted to be a brawlvault staff member. I also want to change my username color to Laser Lemon.

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on April 30, 2014, 02:27:14 AMI also want to change my username color to Laser Lemon.
Iirc BVstaff is Cyan and only Cyan. :>.>:

who's idea was that last thing listed lol?

I guess I could help out

I would do anything for the Vault. Send me the PM please

I've been offline for a while but I would love to try this, I've been on and off here for a few years so I'd like to apply. It would also give me reason to check up on the site more which is always a bonus.

I think I also might have some really old hacks that might not be on the vault. So I may be able to help with that in come aspect.


April 30, 2014, 03:38:27 AM #43 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:39:19 AM by RevenantGenesis
I'd love to be a part of the BrawlVault staff. If you haven't already picked your men, i'd appreciate being considered.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I would love to apply for this job. I spend a large amount of time on this site looking for mods to use for my own copy of smash bros so I would love to become a bigger part of the community in that sense!

- Chris