AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

There isn't a Phazon Suit in Super Metroid, only Varia and Gravity.

I personally think it'd be better using the screenshot Xeno posted for reference, the red is really bright currently.

Quote from: Taiko on May 29, 2014, 08:40:16 AM
I personally think it'd be better using the screenshot Xeno posted for reference, the red is really bright currently.

Did it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204143


I know its a lot to ask but when are you planning to finish all the melee remastered costumes? by the way they are awsome!

Thank you :D
I'm still working on other characters. I don't know when I will finish all, especially because of Toon Link, Ganondorf and Zelda/Sheik. They are the hardest characters. Plus, I also work on other costumes and requested recolors. I sort of estimated by when I would finish all of them, but I don't want to give myself a deadline. I'd rather keep it as a surprise for you guys and me :)

Ok so I was wondering, do you like have a set schedule for releasing some of your hacks? Because it seems that in the screenshots of the pictures for the characters that are "coming soon" it looks like they're finished yet they're not out. (btw, I absolutely LOVE these Melee Remasters, great work!)

Quote from: Alerion on May 31, 2014, 11:13:05 PM
Ok so I was wondering, do you like have a set schedule for releasing some of your hacks? Because it seems that in the screenshots of the pictures for the characters that are "coming soon" it looks like they're finished yet they're not out.

They are indeed pretty much done. The reason I don't release them right away is because I don't know how much I will take on the next one. In case I take too long, I release the next one on the list while I continue working. Let's say that I release the ones under "Coming Soon." If I take a month to finish Ike, I have nothing else to release in the meantime.

Actually, it seems that I'm not taking that long on each hack anyway. I think I may release them within the next 2 weeks.

Thank you for your support :)

Ohhh, ok that makes sense. I'm just glad they're out at all because of how awesome they are haha.

June 01, 2014, 07:57:50 PM #53 Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:28:06 PM by NinfanNanz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can't defeat me!
I thought  I might do some re-colors and stuff for some extra hype  :P.
Based it off of Shun's Vibrant Pit. This is one out of 4 so expect some more.
Also, AlGeorgeRomo, if you don't mind me asking, would you kindly make CSPs for these when i am finished with them?

thanks i was wondering because im planning to make a 85% total Melee game with Project m and you are the only one that as such good CSP for them (i already have SFX,a few characters,some melee music and maybe some more melee stages)

Do you mind if I make my own CSPs for mods I have? I like to have consistent CSPs.

I PMed M2000 about Toon Link, although he probably gets a lot of PMs I think it might be easier for him to see that I messaged him here.

Zelda/Sheik has the most votes yet you're skipping them?  :'(

Are you going to make a full pack of these melee-remasted textures eventually? would save a lot of trouble having to download each one and manually replace all the CSPs.

Quote from: Da Man on June 05, 2014, 11:04:51 PM
Are you going to make a full pack of these melee-remasted textures eventually?

Not only will I release the Melee remastered hacks in a single pack, but I will eventually release a copy of what's in my SD card. That being:
- character hacks
- stages from Melee and Smash 64
- new songs (and changed titles, of course)
- CSPs, battle portraits, stage and character selection icons
and much more. This will be in the far future, though.