AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 01, 2014, 01:20:57 PM #90 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:38:23 PM by Lobo
Quote from: Not Kratos on July 01, 2014, 12:45:51 AM
Try "FitCaptain01_en." That's what the filename for Falcon's red costume is on the disc.
Thanks, I will try that! I was following a page that said the name was "FitCaptain01us", so it was probably mistaken.

Edit: It worked! Thanks for the help!

Edit 2: Also, I just noticed this while playing:
http://puu.sh/9SCxh/f65cc8136e.jpg

Quote from: HeartlessSeph on June 30, 2014, 05:02:03 AM
I see you don't have the Toon Link Remastered Help needed section in the OP anymore. Does this mean that you're working on it now?

Not exactly. That post has been up for a really long time, and only a few people have volunteered to help. Those people are helping with the model, voice, etc. I don't want to pressure them, which is why I try not to ask them things like "Are you done?" It's also the reason why I don't post anything regarding Toon Link.

I've notice that you have your own Fit*char*.pac files, What do they change from the originals?
Link's Navi taunt has no sound, Fox and Falco taunts have awkward voice options.

Quote from: TechMage299 on July 03, 2014, 05:29:53 PM
I've notice that you have your own Fit*char*.pac files, What do they change from the originals?
Link's Navi taunt has no sound, Fox and Falco taunts have awkward voice options.
I think that they are supposed to be used with the Melee voices that are included with the download.

Quote from: TechMage299 on July 03, 2014, 05:29:53 PM
I've notice that you have your own Fit*char*.pac files, What do they change from the originals?
Link's Navi taunt has no sound, Fox and Falco taunts have awkward voice options.

Indeed, that file is meant to go with the Melee sound effects. That's one of the changes I'm going to make on all my hacks. Put the .pac file with the sound file for those who don't want the voice mods.

If I could make a suggestion I actually came up with a pretty cool idea for Toon Link's Melee Remaster (or to just be an entirely new hack). Since you're so good with textures, I honestly think a texture pack based off of Wind Waker/Four Swords Adventures for all of Toon's colors including his Outset costume in Project M made by you would be awesome. It could be separate from your actual Melee Remastered Toon Link hack similar to how Melee Remastered R.O.B and Console R.O.B were.

I have encountered a problem with a melee texture hacl. Whenever i choose link and play a match towards the end, the game freezes right after the screen goes to black. I am EXTREMELY sad my game doesnt like melee link, probably because link isnt compatible with project m...

Quote from: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on July 16, 2014, 01:55:07 AM
I have encountered a problem with a melee texture hacl. Whenever i choose link and play a match towards the end, the game freezes right after the screen goes to black. I am EXTREMELY sad my game doesnt like melee link, probably because link isnt compatible with project m...

Melee Link should be compatible with Project M because that model is from Project M. The PMBR made it.

1. Be sure that you have both the .pac and .pcs file for all the recolors
2. Did you change the "this game's winner is" portraits at the results screen?
3. It could be your Results Screen Stage
4. or maybe the opponents were faulty
5. Make sure that if you have FitLink.pac, have the .sawnd file as well as the included FitLinkMotion.pac.

July 16, 2014, 10:28:40 PM #98 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:02:04 PM by Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Ok, I found the problem. For some reason, all of Link's CSPs were gone and replaced with a Melee Diddy Kong CSP (I have no [censored]ing clue how that happened lol).

Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 10:02:04 PM

By the way, are you going to make it so the sounds are like melee's (i.e. the menus, slashing, jabbing, etc.)? P.S. You know that every time Link double jumps with the sound mod, it echos?

hear great, I will wait anxious. saves, check section pack, and some users managed to edit that, like a pac WiiU to PM, has edited images.

July 19, 2014, 10:17:20 PM #100 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:19:38 PM by HeartlessSeph
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, fortunately I save everything. Although at this point you've probably already had help with this huh?
When I first started hacking Brawl I would frequent this page in case I forgot anything. They have most of what you've asked there except for the whole Melee Setup thing.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=133245

Quote from: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on July 16, 2014, 10:28:40 PM
Ok, I found the problem. For some reason, all of Link's CSPs were gone and replaced with a Melee Diddy Kong CSP (I have no [censored]ing clue how that happened lol).

Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 10:02:04 PM

By the way, are you going to make it so the sounds are like melee's (i.e. the menus, slashing, jabbing, etc.)? P.S. You know that every time Link double jumps with the sound mod, it echos?

That's likely due to the fact that these sounds were probably obtained through the Sound Test in Melee as opposed to a straight game rip. The only game rip I found through online searches isn't up anymore.

Quote from: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on July 16, 2014, 10:28:40 PM
By the way, are you going to make it so the sounds are like melee's (i.e. the menus, slashing, jabbing, etc.)? P.S. You know that every time Link double jumps with the sound mod, it echos?

Amazerommu already did that, and I'll include it in the Melee Remastered Pack

Hey,Your Textures Are Amazing ;),¿You Can Make A Melee Pichu Remastered Over Pikachu?,

You Can Use This As A Base :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Pichu+Brawl&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1

And The CSP Like This Please ;) ;) ;)



Please,No Ignore Me,A Greeting ! ;) :)

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on July 20, 2014, 07:24:01 PM
Amazerommu already did that, and I'll include it in the Melee Remastered Pack
Wait, he did? *downloads immediately* I think I go a little too far with my love for Melee sometimes.... Btw (again) are you going to make CSS portriats (the portraits that you put your marker on to select)?

Quote from: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on July 23, 2014, 11:01:39 PM
Btw (again) are you going to make CSS portriats (the portraits that you put your marker on to select)?

If you mean CSPs at the Character Selection Screen? Yes.