AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

With all the new textures requests uploaded I have to use cBliss because I don't want to drop any of these costumes, in fact I have a recopilation folder xD Anyway, if you don't mind I'm gonna send you a few more requests, keep up the great work!

Love your textures by the way.  I was even inspired to make a Melee Mario and Dr.Mario,

Dont worry though, Im not going to do this to every character. :af:
hai

I don't know how often you check your facebook page, but I am a huge fan of your art and I made you a Fan-art.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/261/c/e/pac_kirby_render_by_assassannerr-d7zn6jm.gif

I've been practicing editing renders in my spare time, so I may do more... But I too am a College kid so I have the same problems you do!
Find my DeviantART page here: http://assassannerr.deviantart.com/

I make Smash renders as well as other video game related art.

I've got a request, one you might enjoy: The introduction in Brawl and Project M with each character facing the light could be redone so each character could be in their Melee poses:




Though Luigi might be the sole exception, given that he is indeed flying.

I'm actually working on re-creating many things from Melee, like the "Congratulations" screens (for both All-Star and Classic), and indeed, the intro screen. But in order to do that, I need to finish all the characters, and I'm still missing Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Pit.

I've also been thinking about recreating the Melee intro video using the Remastered models and textures, but I doubt it. It would take me way too long, and being in college, it's something that I don't have a lot of. I'm considering it, though ;)

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on October 09, 2014, 07:49:45 PM
I'm actually working on re-creating many things from Melee, like the "Congratulations" screens (for both All-Star and Classic), and indeed, the intro screen. But in order to do that, I need to finish all the characters, and I'm still missing Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Pit.

I've also been thinking about recreating the Melee intro video using the Remastered models and textures, but I doubt it. It would take me way too long, and being in college, it's something that I don't have a lot of. I'm considering it, though ;)
Awww, man! I was hoping to do that with the Brawl models through Source Filmmaker... Problem is that I, too, am in college, hahaha. So in other words - you're waiting for Project M to release their Pit and Ganondorf costumes? Haha! Aren't we all!

Yeah, they're taking for freaking ever!!! I can't wait anymore!  :af2:

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on October 20, 2014, 08:32:45 PM
Yeah, they're taking for freaking ever!!! I can't wait anymore!  :af2:
NOW YOU CAN FINISH IT!! 100%!! O:

That reminds me, did you ever find out what was up with that Snakegrenade bug?

Did you guys see the new Zelda skins for the next release? The hype is real!!

I'm excited to see your Melee textures on these models when thier out ^.^

October 22, 2014, 02:57:40 AM #159 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:58:40 AM by AlGeorgeRomo
Quote from: Nefnoj on October 22, 2014, 01:00:00 AM
NOW YOU CAN FINISH IT!! 100%!! O:

That reminds me, did you ever find out what was up with that Snakegrenade bug?

I'm thinking that it is the Goldeneye007 mine model. It's weird, because the mine itself works, but I don't know why that would interfere with Snake's grenade. I'm pretty sure it's just a random bug because it doesn't make sense. You can fix it by using Project M's default common3 file. I will try it again with the new P:M 3.5 common3, and if I get the same mistake, then I'll just have to remove the mine.

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 02:58:40 AM

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on October 22, 2014, 02:55:12 AM
Did you guys see the new Zelda skins for the next release? The hype is real!!

I'm excited to see your Melee textures on these models when thier out ^.^


Yeah, I did see them XD and I'm excited as well! Oh, btw, thanks for your optimized wolf. I updated all the wolf hacks in my vault.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on October 22, 2014, 02:57:40 AM
Yeah, I did see them XD and I'm excited as well! Oh, btw, thanks for your optimized wolf. I updated all the wolf hacks in my vault.
If you want i can optimize all of the Melee characters. It's pretty easy.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on October 22, 2014, 02:57:40 AM
I'm thinking that it is the Goldeneye007 mine model. It's weird, because the mine itself works, but I don't know why that would interfere with Snake's grenade. I'm pretty sure it's just a random bug because it doesn't make sense. You can fix it by using Project M's default common3 file. I will try it again with the new P:M 3.5 common3, and if I get the same mistake, then I'll just have to remove the mine.

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 02:58:40 AM

Yeah, I did see them XD and I'm excited as well! Oh, btw, thanks for your optimized wolf. I updated all the wolf hacks in my vault.

Oh, phew! That's weird.

I got a question to ask you. If you're using your melee toon link remastered texture for 2.0, what are you planning to use to replace those additional outset recolors PM are adding?

Quote from: Mario49 on November 04, 2014, 03:28:28 AM
I got a question to ask you. If you're using your melee toon link remastered texture for 2.0, what are you planning to use to replace those additional outset recolors PM are adding?

I've been working on remastering regular Toon Link and his Outset colors, though I'm not entirely sure of how I'm going to do that.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on November 04, 2014, 05:23:46 AM
I've been working on remastering regular Toon Link and his Outset colors, though I'm not entirely sure of how I'm going to do that.
You could replace that one with a Toon Young Shadow Link.

More awesomely\complexly, you could do a Majora's Mask costume, where Young Toon Link has some mask, maybe the Keaton Mask, along with the famous Gilded\Razor Sword and Hero's/Mirror Shield.

I POSTED SOMETHING MAJORA'S MASK RELATED RIGHT BEFORE MAJORA'S MASK 3D WAS ANNOUNCED. I AM A DEITY.

HALF-LIFE 3 TOMORROW.