AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exclusives seem pretty fair, okay.

I have another suggestion, actually. Could you replace Link's bombs with the ones from Ocarina of Time? They may need to be modeled but that would complete the transformation, since he already has its bow, hookshot, boomerang, etc...

Awesome work! This has some really nice textures. I especially love the TP Zelda recolour, Samus, and Deity Link is the bomb (did you make all these textures)?
Anyways, read that Big Boss Snake crashes, he does for me at least (Hackless version). I did a little experiment and tried using PM 3.6b Big Boss and he seems to work without crashing. I didn't know if this had been fixed yet, so here's a link in case anyone wants to see if it fixes their crashing. I made some textures for it really quick.
Link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/jc5dr5rjo7xtzrm/BigBossSnake.zip

P.S. I wanted to check out the credits, however, I can't seem to view them. I'm not sure if Dropbox doesn't consider that a "public" link or if I'm just being dumb. Cheers!

Wow, you recreated the style of Melee without it being terrifying! Now I have no reason to play Melee again!

I enjoy this a lot. I am actually pretty impressed. I have always love the art style of Melee, and this out right recreates it without... looking too ridiculous. The only thing is that Luigi's idle pose needs to have the eyes half closed like Melee, and then I will be set. I am pretty sure that might be a pain, despite me finding a Melee Luigi model. Aside from that, this is almost perfect.
Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

I have a few questions and a suggestion:

1. So far this mod is mostly just texture hacks (minus the Melee Adventure stuff), but do you plan on doing anything like changing animations IE smoothening Wario's animations, model changes IE removing Wario's butt outline on his overalls, or giving characters new attacks IE replacing the Wario Waft? (as you can tell I really want Wario changed)

2. Does this mod have any easter eggs in the trophies or anything? If not, do you plan on adding any?

3. Does Peach's Daisy costume have a third eye?

My suggestion is, since the Melee Adventure costumes Giant Bowser and Giant DK change gameplay a bit, I think you should make them alternate characters by holding a button while selecting the two. Obviously it can't be R since that's already taken, so I think making them selectable by holding Z would be a nice option. I don't know why, but I feel like having those two costumes feels awkward.

Quote from: BeepBoopWAH on August 08, 2015, 06:27:29 AM
I have a few questions and a suggestion:

1. While the project consists of hacks done by many people including myself, we're not a team like Project M quite yet. Maybe in the future when I start working with other modders and get more experience, we can change things like movesets and codes. As of now, I'm not the person to ask for custom movesets :/

2. Not really. I mean, Fierce Deity is in the Triforce Slash trophy, but that's about it :P

3. Nope

4. I added those costumes because that was the only way I could put them in Melee Adventure. I may add them as extras using cBliss in a future update. I can't make them selectable by pressing a button, though. That's coding, and I don't know how to do that.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 08, 2015, 07:23:42 AM
add them as extras using cBliss in a future update.
You should do this in 2.2! Also make an optional Dark Suit Samus Costume, as that is one of my favorite alts for Samus. I did not even know about 2.1 before release (lol).
Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

Hey George! I was wondering if possibly you could make a melee remastered version of Micaiah's Kumatora texture? I would appreciate it greatly!

Awesome to see that you're taking requests! Your new Yoob costume got me thinking. I've been waiting forever for a solid Midbus skin for Bowser.

If you don't know who Midbus is, he is the primary antagonist of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and I really dig his character design:

Quote

What do you think?

I'm also still waiting on someone to make a Phantom Hourglass Toon Link with these weapons:



and the Phantom Hourglass hanging from his belt:



There's already a 3D model of it out there and the other items wouldn't take much to mod in. Just a couple of ideas!

Could it be possible to make a retexture of R.O.B that looks like a Machine from Mann vs Machine in TF2?

September 19, 2015, 11:34:02 PM #205 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:25:04 PM by Giantfirering27
It would be cool if you made a Version of Captain Falcon without a Shirt on, with his chest jacked with Muscles, but his Nipples to be Golden from his Original Suit. If you need me to be more specific, I'll do my best.

I'm Being Serious
Yeah

so if your taking requests think you could make my bleach oc over Link? honestly its mostly gonna be texturing but there will need to be some slight, SLIGHT vertexing of the clothes and hair [ive reamped his design and story too so the version thats on my vault is now...how shall i say, obselete]
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

I have a request too, if you don't have too much on your plate already. c:

I liked the idea of your original Mach Rider, but if I recall there were a few bugs. I tried making my own using the helmet from yours and the body of SNES Falcon, but... still some bugs. :c

Considering the dope Excitebike mod you just released (I may PM you about that mod in a little while, wink wink) I was wondering if you could do a redux of Mach Rider? That'd be hella rad, and it'd go well with Excitebike.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I have a very simple request. in your pack you replaced the black charizard with the purple one. do you think you could make a normal black/shiny zard costume that's separate from the mod pack?

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on September 24, 2015, 10:01:35 PM
I have a request too, if you don't have too much on your plate already. c:

I liked the idea of your original Mach Rider, but if I recall there were a few bugs...

I already did. I removed the scarf, added a single shoulder plate, and fixed the bones

Post Merge: September 26, 2015, 10:01:17 PM

Quote from: Armored dragon on September 26, 2015, 03:56:15 AM
I have a very simple request. in your pack you replaced the black charizard with the purple one. do you think you could make a normal black/shiny zard costume that's separate from the mod pack?

Do you mean making an actual black Zard costume? or just releasing the shiny one separately?