BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know if this regression has been reported, but when looking at the texture list in PAT0 Texture Entries, the list is empty. It should not be empty.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on January 03, 2015, 06:07:48 AM
I don't know if this regression has been reported, but when looking at the texture list in PAT0 Texture Entries, the list is empty. It should not be empty.

Fixed

Quote from: Bakuryu on January 02, 2015, 07:23:07 PM
Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bit, looks like I have .NET 4.5.50709. English is the language. It does says 0.74 in the properties so that checks out to.

So let me just double check here. Brawlbox v0.74 is showing the popup saying that Brawlbox v0.74 is available as an update? The same version.

I don't really know how to fix that, I'll just put an extra thing to see if that works...

i was looking into the PM codes trying to help a team with BeX + 3.5 and thought about a feature that might be relatively easy with the code manager. i'll quote the post here:

Quote from: Sirkura on January 04, 2015, 03:49:03 AM
its coming...  its not really hard its just tedius. would be easier if there was a way to set brawlbox to read codes with multiple values so it doesn't read it as an entirely new code (things like default settings modifier wich anyone can change) maybe i can suggest it later to the BB team. basically i have to fine codes one at a time. basically the codes i have to find are set up as stated in a previous post so the values look like this:

06586??? 000000??
????????? ?????????
????????? ?????????

the only numbers that matter are the ones listed, the (?) can be any value. the lower 2 rows are being a bit more difficult however. since those directly affect the costumes and order and can be randomely 2 or 3 rows depending on how many were added. total. after those first digets i have to find the "0C" wich basically means the costumes end for that character.
basically if any value's change in the remembered codes it is considered an entirely new code. it would be nice if you can set it to a "wild card" or something to that effect to allow random values and changes easier. (like if you have one gct with default settings 4 lives, and another set as  lives, it would read it as the same code with an edited value.) maybe you can set the wildcards as green/blue etc to make it show a little in a code? tho that is juct an aesthetic touch"

May I ask why moveset editing support was dropped in late BB versions? Will it return for this one?

Quote from: Draco on January 05, 2015, 05:56:34 PM
May I ask why moveset editing support was dropped in late BB versions? Will it return for this one?
BlackJax separated the moveset editor from BrawlBox, as it was rather unstable. Though I don't know 100% why.

His alternative was a program he named Ikarus (Ikaros + Icarus). Though BJ retired before he was able to finish it (early 2014), but now that it's been payed off by namq and pikazz (late 2014/early 2015), Ikarus will at least be in a stable state, as stated by his previous posts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 05, 2015, 07:16:01 PM
BlackJax separated the moveset editor from BrawlBox, as it was rather unstable. Though I don't know 100% why.

His alternative was a program he named Ikarus (Ikaros + Icarus). Though BJ retired before he was able to finish it (early 2014), but now that it's been payed off by namq and pikazz (late 2014/early 2015), Ikarus will at least be in a stable state, as stated by his previous posts.
I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Be it a little flawed, I've always thought there should a way to check for updates without logging in everyday, so I like that an updater is installed.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

BrawlBox v0.74b is coming soon, probably later tonight or tomorrow. It's mainly bug fixes and will be the first time the updater will come into play, so we'll see how that goes.

We have v0.74c planned as well.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 05, 2015, 07:16:01 PMI don't know 100% why

BrawlBox's model editor code started to become convoluted with Brawl-specific code and a moveset editor really needs dedicated controls and options as well, so that's why I moved it out.

I have a question. Is it possible to play STDT in the Brawlbox Model Viewer?

 Hate to be the bearer of bad news; can anyone confirm this?

On BB v0.74b, I load the model, then the motionetc, I select an animation, and nothing happens; I can't even hit play, and the model doesn't change. Hopefully this was just a bad update on my part.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ur not the only 1.. no animation files wants to play in bb 74b.. nor shows how many frames it has.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on January 07, 2015, 03:55:07 PM
ur not the only 1.. no animation files wants to play in bb 74b.. nor shows how many frames it has.

you too? Brawl animations works, but oher game animations, nope

well to prove wat power marshal said... here's Korra rigged on shiek, and with the animations shown on the left side, but on the bottom, it says 0 frames and play not being able to be clicked on. does the same thing with srt0, shp0, vis0, and pat0
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on January 07, 2015, 04:04:08 PM
well to prove wat power marshall* said... here's Korra rigged on shiek, and with the animations shown on the left side, but on the bottom, it says 0 frames and play not being able to be clicked on. does the same thing with srt0, shp0, vis0, and pat0

So it is a general thing. Hmm.. maybe something was forgotten to be implemented so that Brawlbox could edit animations. If so I understand and await v0.74c or rather v0.74bb lol
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.