BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 03, 2015, 11:12:57 PM
BlackJax and Tcll joined forces to make this happen. so its legit.
Tcll?



Good one, man.


just wondering, are there any major glitches with the newest brawlbox? or can you use it safely for everything? i remember one of the newer ones for instance had a bug with importing textures, and another didn't compress correctly for CSS edits. (both those seem fixed now)

So the shaders thing...



...was faked with a custom stage, dolphin, codes, and animation removal.



GOTCHA GUYS GOOD

Quote from: Sirkura on April 06, 2015, 06:13:50 AM
just wondering, are there any major glitches with the newest brawlbox? or can you use it safely for everything? i remember one of the newer ones for instance had a bug with importing textures, and another didn't compress correctly for CSS edits. (both those seem fixed now)

I think the latest is pretty stable (imho compared to previous versions). Always use the latest version if you're going to report a bug, anyway.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 03, 2015, 11:12:57 PM

BlackJax and Tcll joined forces to make this happen. so its legit.
lol

I want that stage, since it would be to good use :'3
Stupid Tinypic :C

So BlackJax, was I close on my guess of how you did it? Btw, that was awesome for April Fools! ;D

April 06, 2015, 02:27:03 PM #636 Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:28:39 PM by HypnotizeOverdrive
Quote from: windhunter7 on April 03, 2015, 03:09:49 AM
Not necessarily. There are at least two easy ways that I know he'd be able to do it. One would be to import it into a program like 3DS Max and apply the shaders or whatnot, then make an image of it, with making the background one color; and the other would be to use Bin2Jpg with the character on a stage that is nothing but a pure color, with a program that can isolate the picture from that color(I know I have a program that can do that within a few clicks); in either case, he could've then copied in MS Paint into another .bmp containing snapshots of BrawlBox's viewport with a character that has all its ppolygons disabled, and uncheck "Draw Opaque", position properly, and, presto! Same results!!!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
So the shaders thing...

...was faked with a custom stage, dolphin, codes, and animation removal.

GOTCHA GUYS GOOD

Quote from: windhunter7 on April 06, 2015, 01:13:13 PM
So BlackJax, was I close on my guess of how you did it? Btw, that was awesome for April Fools! ;D

You tell me. Lol
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es


April 06, 2015, 07:03:07 PM #638 Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:06:07 PM by BlackJax96
Sorry Tabuu :P

Quote from: windhunter7 on April 06, 2015, 01:13:13 PM
So BlackJax, was I close on my guess of how you did it? Btw, that was awesome for April Fools! ;D

I didn't use 3ds Max rendering or ms paint or bin2jpg or anything, I just made a perfect replica of Brawlbox's model viewer as a stage, used some codes to allow no fighters and no camera boundaries (for the stage pictures), and used dolphin so I could use any window aspect ratio with widescreen hack and capture an HD picture with F9 as if it was taken in Brawlbox. For the characters in T-Pose, I just deleted all the keyframes in Wait1 and pasted the bind state on frame 1.

Quote from: pikazz on April 06, 2015, 11:04:34 AM
I want that stage, since it would be to good use :'3

lol I'll post it on the vault when I'm back home later this week

Well played, BJ! ;D I was just really hoping to be able to make decent renders without PS. XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2015, 07:03:07 PM

lol I'll post it on the vault when I'm back home later this week
expect that stage to be on top of most popular downloads for a season...
is it a walk off stage tho?

It's actually really small, so definitely not walkoff. 4 players spawn right next to each other

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
So the shaders thing...



...was faked with a custom stage, dolphin, codes, and animation removal.



GOTCHA GUYS GOOD

I think the latest is pretty stable (imho compared to previous versions). Always use the latest version if you're going to report a bug, anyway.lol

Aww faked </3 xD and ofc, if i report a bug i'll always be using the newest. i just used some of the older ones as an example when i asked if there were any glaring errors. how hard would it be to implement btw? showing sharders in BB i mean.

i did call for it though, but  was hoping to be wrong D:

April 08, 2015, 06:30:04 AM #644 Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:37:45 AM by Sirkura
using BB .75b i think i found a crash. i've been working with the BeX files and was trying to add the correct files to the common5 for it, it keeps crashing every time i try to save, and only after replacing MenSelchrPos_TopN.chr/mdl0. the program just stops working all together.

Just an update, i used BB .71 and it worked fine. so for sure 75b crashes.