BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 09, 2015, 04:41:51 PM #645 Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 04:42:43 PM by ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX
There is a nasty bug with the vertex editor. if you use it AT ALL and then save your model, the next time you reload the model it will crash brawlbox upon trying to preview the model.
The older brawlbox versions never did this before.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


April 24, 2015, 04:29:00 AM #646 Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:29:52 AM by Scout
Is v0.75b portable like the rest? I'm always on the move, and I used to have my tools on my pendrive for quick edits.

Quote from: Scout on April 24, 2015, 04:29:00 AM
Is v0.75b portable like the rest? I'm always on the move, and I used to have my tools on my pendrive for quick edits.
yes it portable as long as the pc/laptop/machine ur using has the supports needed to run it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hello, is the .brsar Saving Bug already fixed? It's been like 3 months since it was reported...

Hey not sure if anyone here can help me out, I was told to try seeking help here. I've been trying to make a mod for Roy in project m where he's wearing a recolored version of Ike's hector armor from project M. I original would import the armor into the Roy model via brawlbox only, but because the armor was for a designed for Ike instead of Roy, it messes up Roy's animations and even crashes the game when ever I start a match as Roy. If theres something I have to do in 3ds max, what would that be?

You'd have to import Ike's armor polygons into 3DSMax and rig them to Roy's bones.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on May 01, 2015, 05:57:52 PM
You'd have to import Ike's armor polygons into 3DSMax and rig them to Roy's bones.
Is there a tutorial for that? I'm kinda new to brawl modding, I wouldn't know what to do step by step

May 01, 2015, 11:21:43 PM #652 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:26:24 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Blueblur105 on May 01, 2015, 09:38:20 PM
Is there a tutorial for that? I'm kinda new to brawl modding, I wouldn't know what to do step by step
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+import+models+into+brawl#

I recommend this tutorial
https://youtu.be/qBhMXvR79_o

check out his other videos, they are pretty good

Alright Great, the objects are rigged but what about the original textures for the armor? How do i reapply them once they are rigged?

Hey gents!

I recently decided to start using v0.75b because I need to cut some issues with  my "Meshes" always being lost due to exporting.

Can you gentlemen please briefly explain how  "Reimport Meshes" feature works and how to use it?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208533

April fools, I'm only a couple months late with my plan's execution

May 20, 2015, 05:58:27 AM #656 Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:22:45 AM by PervyDSX8
changelog:
who friggin knows

;-;  i wanted to know what kind of new stuff was added or fixed D:

edit:
u... u cheeky... little... cu-.. omfg @_@
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I can't test it right now but did you fix the vertex editor problem I mentioned?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


May 20, 2015, 02:52:52 PM #658 Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:00:26 PM by Taiko
This shader thing is amazing, very well done. Thanks for putting the time into this!

New additions are great, but i have one thing to complain about - you can no longer view animation for only one model (as far as i know) and you can't copy and paste bone rotations and stuff on the model outside of animations, something that is rather uncomfortable at least for me. But thats it. Oh, and models sometimes have parts missing or just somehow get behind other models even though its not how it is.