BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on May 22, 2015, 10:13:00 AM
so we 3 have the same problem huh? :/
what is your GPUs? and what countries are you from?
I can't tell because its all in Russian (or at least can't properly translate).
Why should this matter? If you mean where did the PC came from, then i don't know.

Quote from: pikazz on May 22, 2015, 10:13:00 AM
so we 3 have the same problem huh? :/
what is your GPUs? and what countries are you from?
Seems like we have the same problem, indeed...

Also :

(I'm from France, the reason for the french text)

When ever I open Brawlbox, it crashes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have been trying to import my Regal Wii model into Brawlbox 0.71 because 0.75b and 0.76 cause the model to look weird. And I keep getting these errors.


What do they mean? Can anyone help please? Thank you

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 22, 2015, 12:15:21 PM
I can't tell because its all in Russian (or at least can't properly translate).
Why should this matter? If you mean where did the PC came from, then i don't know.
I have a feeling that it might be that the computers GPU doesnt read the same language as in English, making it little confused on the render part
Quote from: LJSTAR on May 22, 2015, 02:03:00 PM
Seems like we have the same problem, indeed...

Also :

(I'm from France, the reason for the french text)
wierd, this is mine

so 3 from non-USA has the same problem and 2 have problem with NVIDIA.

does anyone have this problem outside USA or have NVIDIA?
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 22, 2015, 05:55:06 PM #695 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:56:11 PM by BlackJax96
Take note:
- laptop GPU (GT ###M, less processing power)
- computer language locale other than english

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 21, 2015, 08:57:04 PM
Is anyone having this problem with Brawlbox v0.76?



Your computer can't find gluniform, a function necessary to pass data to the shader. So since you don't have that, you don't have support for shaders.

BrawlBox should catch an incompatible OpenGL version, but I guess it didn't.

Quote from: vanhuynh16 on May 22, 2015, 04:23:19 PM
I have been trying to import my Regal Wii model into Brawlbox 0.71 because 0.75b and 0.76 cause the model to look weird. And I keep getting these errors.


What do they mean? Can anyone help please? Thank you

There's a problem with your rigging.

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 22, 2015, 12:15:21 PM
I can't tell because its all in Russian (or at least can't properly translate).
Why should this matter? If you mean where did the PC came from, then i don't know.

It matters because the GPU runs the fragment and vertex shaders that render the model on the screen, and it appears that most of you with odd problems are using a computer locale (not necessarily the display language) other than English.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 22, 2015, 05:55:06 PM
Take note:
- laptop GPU (GT ###M, less processing power)
- computer language locale other than english

Your computer can't find gluniform, a function necessary to pass data to the shader. So since you don't have that, you don't have support for shaders.

BrawlBox should catch an incompatible OpenGL version, but I guess it didn't.
Okay. How do I get that gluniform?

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 22, 2015, 06:06:10 PM
Okay. How do I get that gluniform?
Upgrade your drivers.
If you still don't get it, upgrade your graphics card, then upgrade your drivers again.

I have found the one small thing that is missing. The light is not shining on a character that has shaders. Here is proof. (Take a look at the top and bottom parts of the image.):


I am using Brawlbox v0.76 (Hotfix 2).
Nintendo rules!

May 22, 2015, 06:32:51 PM #699 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 07:21:56 PM by E-scope12
Quote from: uyjulian on May 22, 2015, 06:18:23 PM
Upgrade your drivers.
If you still don't get it, upgrade your graphics card, then upgrade your drivers again.
Okay I'll try. I had my computer in Safe Mode.

Post Merge: May 22, 2015, 07:21:56 PM

Quote from: uyjulian on May 22, 2015, 06:18:23 PM
Upgrade your drivers.
If you still don't get it, upgrade your graphics card, then upgrade your drivers again.
How do I upgrade my drivers? Do I have to buy them?

May 22, 2015, 10:04:42 PM #700 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:21:00 PM by PervyDSX8
Quote from: E-scope12 on May 22, 2015, 06:06:10 PM
Okay. How do I get that gluniform?
...... Update ur graphics card or graphics driver as uyjulian said. Altho if your using a laptop, then ur out of luck for upgrading ur graphics card.

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 22, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
Okay I'll try. I had my computer in Safe Mode.

Post Merge: May 22, 2015, 07:21:56 PM
How do I upgrade my drivers? Do I have to buy them?
.... "buy"? no... they are free to download.

Quote from: DeriLoko2 on May 22, 2015, 06:30:24 PM
I have found the one small thing that is missing. The light is not shining on a character that has shaders. Here is proof. (Take a look at the top and bottom parts of the image.):


I am using Brawlbox v0.76 (Hotfix 2).
did you select the SCN0 in the top left corner? by changing CHR0 to SCN0 in the dropdown panel

edit:
and here's my specs
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 22, 2015, 10:04:42 PM
did you select the SCN0 in the top left corner? by changing CHR0 to SCN0 in the dropdown panel?

Also make sure Target Model -> Edit All is checked, unless you want to load the SCN0 on only one model at a time.

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 22, 2015, 10:04:42 PM
...... Update ur graphics card or graphics driver as uyjulian said. Altho if your using a laptop, then ur out of luck for upgrading ur graphics card.
.... "buy"? no... they are free to download.
Thanks. I figured out the problem though. It occured when my laptop was in Safe Mode. Maybe that was why.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 22, 2015, 10:11:55 PM
Also make sure Target Model -> Edit All is checked, unless you want to load the SCN0 on only one model at a time.
I unchecked "Edit All." Did the "Light shining on a character with shaders" thing work?
Nintendo rules!

Should transparency show like this?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]