BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 26, 2015, 11:43:36 PM
Where can I download it?
... you cant download it... you have to buy it from best buy, fry's, or online from newegg
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I got an error message when opening the updater.exe.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



im not saying a workaround is a bad thing, im saying that such a major bug should be fixed properly, didn't this happen to the model importer as well?

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 26, 2015, 11:47:09 PM
... you cant download it... you have to buy it from best buy, fry's, or online from newegg
How much does it cost?

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 27, 2015, 11:40:16 AM
How much does it cost?
well if ur using a laptop, u cant replace it.. but if ur using a pc, then they're about $150+ for a good graphics card
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 27, 2015, 11:44:40 AMwell if ur using a laptop, u cant replace it.. but if ur using a pc, then they're about $150+ for a good graphics card
Okay. I don't think I can afford it but thanks for the advice.

The hotfix worked like a charm! Thanks to whoever did it!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


thanks a lot for fixing the locale issue, it's working now.
i do hope it wasnt too much of a problem to deal with

Good to hear it works now, I decided I'd just fix the most prominent issues. Wasn't anything too hard to fix. 8)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The weirdest thing happened. I can't see K. Rool's eyes, I wonder if it has to do with their materials...



-> $88

Just go full-on modern if you're gonna get a new card bruh
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GTX-GDDR5-Graphics-Card/dp/B00NT9UT3M/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1432773309&sr=1-1&keywords=nvidia+geforce+gtx+980

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2015, 12:18:53 AM
The weirdest thing happened. I can't see K. Rool's eyes, I wonder if it has to do with their materials...
If your model isn't showing up right at this point, it just means you don't have the materials and shaders set up properly. I tested the renderer pretty thoroughly with factory models.

Make sure you're passing the right alpha value to the OutputAlpha register in the eye's shader.

May 28, 2015, 12:43:48 AM #747 Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 03:02:15 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 28, 2015, 12:40:48 AM
If your model isn't showing up right at this point, it just means you don't have the materials and shaders set up properly. I tested the renderer pretty thoroughly with factory models.

Make sure you're passing the right alpha value to the OutputAlpha register in the eye's shader.

Kk Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Nope, no matter what I do, it absolutely refuses to render the eye. It seems to have trouble rendering multi-layered eyes.

It renders every brawl character model's eyes properly though. Copy the settings.

That's the oddest thing. I'll try that.