LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 17, 2010, 05:45:40 PM

Spoilz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sexy, can't wait for release

Are you gonna make an XXL like you did for Zelda?

Quote from: TehRequester on July 18, 2010, 03:30:47 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 17, 2010, 05:45:40 PM

Spoilz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sexy, can't wait for release

Are you gonna make an XXL like you did for Zelda?

You really can't make em much larger than in the pic on ZSS, at least not with blender, believe me I've tried -_-;; unless there's some special trick that I'd like to know that gets past the games limits on 'size' XP

Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>
Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 18, 2010, 04:10:23 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>
Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

Well you can never make anything TOO big. The texture stretching and the limited vertices would eventually make it look blocky. But with ZSS, her breasts have a lot of vertices so they could be made pretty large while still keeping the shape looking relatively smooth.

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:14:09 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 18, 2010, 04:10:23 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>
Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

Well you can never make anything TOO big. The texture stretching and the limited vertices would eventually make it look blocky. But with ZSS, her breasts have a lot of vertices so they could be made pretty large while still keeping the shape looking relatively smooth.

I know, I wanna see how big I can make it before it gets weird like that lol. So are you saying if I like doubled the number of verticies on peach's (like copy/paste the normal ones untill there's twice as many) I could possibly make them larger than DD peach?
I've tried to make an XXL ZSS but it only goes to like .9 times the normal size for some reason >_> Is there something different that you do to make it larger? Cause I noticed Zelda's XXL is way larger than what the game'll let me make peach and samus.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 18, 2010, 04:19:01 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:14:09 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 18, 2010, 04:10:23 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>
Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

Well you can never make anything TOO big. The texture stretching and the limited vertices would eventually make it look blocky. But with ZSS, her breasts have a lot of vertices so they could be made pretty large while still keeping the shape looking relatively smooth.

I know, I wanna see how big I can make it before it gets weird like that lol. So are you saying if I like doubled the number of verticies on peach's (like copy/paste the normal ones untill there's twice as many) I could possibly make them larger than DD peach?
I've tried to make an XXL ZSS but it only goes to like .9 times the normal size for some reason >_> Is there something different that you do to make it larger? Cause I noticed Zelda's XXL is way larger than what the game'll let me make peach and samus.

For Zelda I pulled the vertices on the sides of her chest slightly forward to make up for the lack of vertices that make up her actual breasts. And I'm doing this through vertex editing (obviously?).

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:24:54 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 18, 2010, 04:19:01 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:14:09 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 18, 2010, 04:10:23 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on July 18, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>
Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

Well you can never make anything TOO big. The texture stretching and the limited vertices would eventually make it look blocky. But with ZSS, her breasts have a lot of vertices so they could be made pretty large while still keeping the shape looking relatively smooth.

I know, I wanna see how big I can make it before it gets weird like that lol. So are you saying if I like doubled the number of verticies on peach's (like copy/paste the normal ones untill there's twice as many) I could possibly make them larger than DD peach?
I've tried to make an XXL ZSS but it only goes to like .9 times the normal size for some reason >_> Is there something different that you do to make it larger? Cause I noticed Zelda's XXL is way larger than what the game'll let me make peach and samus.

For Zelda I pulled the vertices on the sides of her chest slightly forward to make up for the lack of vertices that make up her actual breasts. And I'm doing this through vertex editing (obviously?).

Umm I'm doing that too(Just in blender) and I can only get peach's to be like a tiny bit larger than the DD peach lol It could be because I didn't try it that way lol I'll give it a try tomorrow. So I just move the sides of it right? then keep the others where they need to be? Or if I wanted it larger in scale just make the whole part bigger and move the sides forward etc?

I've actually only changed the whole thing, so I'll give that a try when I get up tomorrow. it's like 12:30 AM here :P

I'm wondering if you're thinking in updating your Kratos Aurion now that there's a Hatless Link around? That'd be lovely!

XXL Srsly thats just way to big for samus she is gonna break her back>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wolfric on July 19, 2010, 12:41:57 AM
I'm wondering if you're thinking in updating your Kratos Aurion now that there's a Hatless Link around? That'd be lovely!

That's... not a bad a idea >.>


Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on July 19, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
XXL Srsly thats just way to big for samus she is gonna break her back>.>
Doesn't hurt to have it, and it's fairly easy to make. I'll probably group them both in a single download.

I know its just you have so much potential Dad.... and you make more bewbs >.> XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 19, 2010, 01:18:25 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on July 19, 2010, 12:41:57 AM
I'm wondering if you're thinking in updating your Kratos Aurion now that there's a Hatless Link around? That'd be lovely!

That's... not a bad a idea >.>

You considered it! That's a good signal. xD

Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on July 19, 2010, 01:20:18 AM
I know its just you have so much potential Dad.... and you make more bewbs >.> XD

Making bewbs isn't an easy task, just one mistake and the lady could have a scar for life. D:

I know bewbs are confusing ......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ohhh bigger tities! ;D
hehehe is that a taki texture??
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]