LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Woo I'm someone's favorite :af2:

Anyway...
<.<
>.>
[spoiler]


[spoiler]
You just got raped.

Well that explains the thread title :P

It's about time :U
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



You want Luigi in Brawl?
Too bad. WALUIGI TIME!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



December 04, 2010, 10:51:00 AM #306 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:57:13 AM by AdfroMan
I was disappointed when I saw this waluigi. I thought it was gonna be awesome but it looks nothing like him.

Quote from: AdfroMan on December 04, 2010, 10:51:00 AM
I was disappointed when I saw this waluigi. I thought it was gonna be awesome but it looks nothing like him.

sorry to say this but i agree, its just luigi's purple outfit with a little vertex in his face and shoes, u should've use the assist trophy texture, and used a taller character instead of luigi...
all ur hacks are twice as awesome...

The problem with this is that for a "True Waluigi" You need to extend all the limbs via translation in Brawlbox.  Otherwise, his bone structure wouldn't fit the length of his limbs.  It wouldn't be difficult (heck, anyone could do it), just extremely long and tedious...

or just used captain falcon (yeah it sounds weird...) make his limbs thinner in vertex, and do waluigi's face, hat and shoes, its harder but it would look better, except the moveset of course... xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 04, 2010, 07:36:43 PM
I like Waluigi, I think you did a great job man.

Why? It doesn't look like him and hasn't even been textured.

Updated Waluigi with new face. The download includes the previous version and the new one.



For those saying to use the texture from the assist trophy, you do realize that the texture is 1/4th the size of Luigi's textures, right? Stretching it to fit would result in huge detail .

I wonder, are you planning on doing some revamps? With the new Vertex Hacking method, you could improve quite a bunch of your Vertex Hacks, Link. =P

Quote from: LookItsLink on December 04, 2010, 09:29:34 PM
Updated Waluigi with new face. The download includes the previous version and the new one.



For those saying to use the texture from the assist trophy, you do realize that the texture is 1/4th the size of Luigi's textures, right? Stretching it to fit would result in huge detail .

my guess:
the assist trophy looks good...
this means, that even if u use these textures it might look good.
u dont need to stretch the texture, cant u make luigi's texture smaller?
of course keep the proportions

Hey, just wondering, do you plan on getting someone (or doing it yourself) to do a PSA for waluigi?