LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen

Dude, WtF?!?!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Errr....I'm gonna stick away from the Tanuki testicles talk and simply say that Tom Nook and Rukia look fantastic ;D

Ain't that my HD texture?...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 20, 2010, 09:47:50 PM #291 Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:49:16 PM by LookItsLink
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 20, 2010, 04:37:39 AM
ahhhh it's amazing!! dl'd. rukia looks excellent! great job with the eyes.

as for the tanuki.....
http://pinktentacle.com/2009/06/all-purpose-tanuki-testicles-prints-by-kuniyoshi/
Thanks ;D
And I think I'll use that as an excuse to keep the backpack XD

Quote from: br3compactor on October 20, 2010, 01:07:59 PM
Ain't that my HD texture?...
Huh? No, though I admit I did look at it to see how it looked with the model. I didn't use it though.

Does Tom Nook have any bone edits?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


October 20, 2010, 10:38:58 PM #293 Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:59:01 PM by LookItsLink
Quote from: PAVGN on October 20, 2010, 10:31:25 PM
Does Tom Nook have any bone edits?

I nulled 2 of his facial bones so he doesn't open his mouth and that's it. You could rename them back and see what happens, I haven't actually tested it like that.

EDIT:
Updated my thread (finally) with pictures, videos, and links of my recent hacks.

Nice anime eyes.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay... I found the release of Rukia and Tom Nook together to be more than beyond weird, LookItsLink...

Because; I'm DYING for someone to make this guy here;



He's basically a combination of Tom Nook AND Rukia (sans boobs of course  :P). I wish I knew how to vertex hack or do PSAs, but I can only do so much on this mac (I'm an art student, so texture hacking is my forte).

Are you willing to combine your 2 projects LookItsLink? He's from Afro Samurai and is literally one of my favorite anime characters of all time. I want this guy more than anything in brawl.



That's just his angry face D:
Anyway thanks :P

Gonna try something with Toon Link now. Someone who PMed me should know what it is ;D

Quote from: LookItsLink on November 28, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
That's just his angry face D:
Anyway thanks :P

Gonna try something with Toon Link now. Someone who PMed me should know what it is ;D

I know, but it's still scary. <.<;

I knew you'd come out of the blue, my favorite Vertex Hacker! With Beyond and Aafyre behind you.  :happy:

I'll look forward to your works, as I have most of 'em in my game. =P