LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
How about you both stop this now, this is not helping.

Quote from: Pride-11 on May 07, 2011, 07:58:57 PM
How about you both stop this now, this is not helping.
actually I'm already done with him :P
*capt falcon stance*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 07, 2011, 08:07:37 PM
actually I'm already done with him :P
*capt falcon stance*
That's not helping either. Just stop posting about this.

[/end of this discussion]




Just asking, isn't there already a (almost) perfect waluwigi vertex in the vault?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Good job. Just he look like too serious lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if the Vertex is going to be almost perfect i getting toonlink free again :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 08, 2011, 05:00:55 PM
if the Vertex is going to be almost perfect i getting toonlink free again :D

Agree.

Quote from: KTH on May 08, 2011, 09:19:08 PM
Agree.
wait i mean i getting Toonlink free again(for afew sec.) to Geno :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I prefer the vertex to Waluigi over Toon Link.

Toon Link is my fav' character.

why are u talkin about toon link? isnt that luigi???

Ya its Luigi, but I think they're talking about a port of the Waluigi assist trophy over Toon Link.

yeah i imagined sumthing like that, but ur vertex wouldnt work on that assist psa...
im happy a good vertex comes around anyway, cuz i wont need any psa to make it work ^^

will u include a one slot size mod???