LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen

O3O i know i waiting too XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bump. Alternate Breast Sizes for Cat Ears Zelda. Not that epic, sorry.
Thanks to dingoberriz for hexing the parts of the vertex set together.


I want that Fayt texture DX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oks XD thanks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow where did the stage come from. I didn't see that on the list
*stares*

That Pokemonless Stadium could really be nice w/ the Sonic Stadium texture for Pokemon Stadium 2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



The model resizing part, yes. I figured I could just skip to step 3 of what you said.

Quote from: LookItsLink on April 24, 2010, 03:37:47 AM
The model resizing part, yes. I figured I could just skip to step 3 of what you said.
They weren't steps.

Each was different :af:

Had these made for a while (since Majora was made), and also have some other ones that dingo hexed together for me a week or so ago, but I haven't had time to take pics or post them. I'll post those tomorrow though. No time now.
(Sanitys I think you wanted this Zelda, right?)

Colette is being worked on. But I couldn't get it done since my weekend was stolen from me by my professor.

I like the new ponytail Zelda model, though it does look a tad awkward from some angles.