Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
indeed it is, notice I announced it with BIG capital letters lol
(I know Im overkilling the joke but yolo)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 04, 2015, 05:21:50 AM
(I know Im overkilling the joke but yolo)

Same. LMAO
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

March 04, 2015, 05:14:50 PM #122 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:16:17 PM by Akeno Emiya
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 04, 2015, 12:57:36 AM
A BIG NEW MEMBER IN THE FAMILY!
[/b]

[spoiler]
Too big for Sm4sh, apparently. But he has enough place in KAI, somehow.
[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

now about the promise of the poll, I will ask Shiro_Neku if theres a way to get Fox as a BX clone, so I can re-take the Reimu stuff from the old KAI project now here

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 04, 2015, 11:08:15 PM
now about the promise of the poll, I will ask Shiro_Neku if theres a way to get Fox as a BX clone, so I can re-take the Reimu stuff from the old KAI project now here

It's gonna be tough to clone Fox unless someone ports Fox's moveset onto a character you can clone in BrawlEx.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es


There is something incredibly fun about this, and normally I hate Brawl mods that have non-Nintendo characters.

I am actually getting invested in this. I cannot wait to see who's next.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Mario's alts:



00 - Default Mario
01 - Jotaro Mario
02 - Madoka Mario
03 - S.S.T.N. Mario
05 - Dr. Mario

04-09 are not listed because those will be part of the dual character shiro_neku and I are working at

Finished all Luigi's alts:
they are a few, beacuse Luigi will be over Mario as a dual character


06 - Luigi
07 - Mr L
08 - Plague Doctor Luigi
09 - Murasa's Duck

I really like the last two alts. But Luigi over Mario seems a bit weird, don't you think?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I know you wrote you wouldn't make alts for Baphomet, but I think I should say anyway.

I have a pcs with Baphomet with the extra rigs I added but without the three guys with it. After I added them, opening Baphomet in 3ds is a mission to be concluded, and still, it switches Luigi and Yoshi's textures and screws up several materials.
It should be possible for you to make alts and then add the three characters afterwards. But unfortunately I lost the versions I added, so all bones will have to be renamed properly. And there's a good chance that anything else you add will make the game crash by reaching the filesize limit.

I encourage you to not change your mind, but I had to say it.

Quote from: Lightning Akeno on March 13, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
I really like the last two alts. But Luigi over Mario seems a bit weird, don't you think?
not if Mario, Dr Mario and Luigi will have their own wait, gfx and sfx
Luigi will  be used for another PSA, plus to me they are basically the same, im not a nintendrone lol

Quote from: Mortimer on March 13, 2015, 07:42:12 PM
I know you wrote you wouldn't make alts for Baphomet, but I think I should say anyway.

I have a pcs with Baphomet with the extra rigs I added but without the three guys with it. After I added them, opening Baphomet in 3ds is a mission to be concluded, and still, it switches Luigi and Yoshi's textures and screws up several materials.
It should be possible for you to make alts and then add the three characters afterwards. But unfortunately I lost the versions I added, so all bones will have to be renamed properly. And there's a good chance that anything else you add will make the game crash by reaching the filesize limit.

I encourage you to not change your mind, but I had to say it.
I didnt see it that way, so you say I could probably get an ike model to work with the baphomet PSA?
I am still interested because I would probably update the baphomet model to make it kinda more "realistic-creepy" I used pyramid head as the base and since I made a new Pyramid Head, I can make up a new Baphomet out of it

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 13, 2015, 10:59:03 PM
I didnt see it that way, so you say I could probably get an ike model to work with the baphomet PSA?
I am still interested because I would probably update the baphomet model to make it kinda more "realistic-creepy" I used pyramid head as the base and since I made a new Pyramid Head, I can make up a new Baphomet out of it

Yes, but that may have some issues. I added some bones to the staff and head, while used some of his cape and bandana bones for the ears, horns and wings. To make a Ike model work, you would have to add a few bones. You don't have to rig them, just add to not mess with the ids in the psa file.
Problem is, you have to keep the same amount of bones AND in the right place, or the game may not crash, but maybe collisions that were on his arm may end up on his chest or something like that. For example, I think I used 3 bones for each wing. If Ike has more than that for his cape, you will have to remove them to keep the same bone structure, meaning you will have to lose that rigged part of the cape, and rig it somewhere else. That may be a tough work, depending on what you gonna do.

I have made things like that before so I doubt I'll have any other problem

Will there be any chance of that sexy Jonathan model making it into KAI at all? (If you've finished rigging it of course.)
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es