Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
June 29, 2014, 05:47:56 AM #45 Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 05:00:21 AM by Gamidame_K
ohh, I like how that sounds, in that case you can surely be alot of help out here too then!
Ill send you the files via PM

Post Merge: June 29, 2014, 06:18:02 AM

Some previews of the current progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the ones I showed are ok, but if someone around wants to make something better, he is more than welcome; I made Beako recolors and CSPs but theire pretty ugly in my own opinion; I havent made Miku recolors or CSPs yet because Im waiting to see if someone wants to help with making them better than me (actually, the main part I am good for is on importing and SFX, possibly animating too, and since this project is meant to use only my imports..)
Quote from: Jibril AkenoS3 on June 28, 2014, 02:44:06 PM
I should've known since he makes some Halo videos *facepalm*
That's great news! Now it's my turn to announce some news!

The bad news is: Alot of his animations needs correct transitions... and his waits have to be TOTALLY animated.

The good news is: I know how to fix everything in Ronald's PSA and I already started it. I'll try to take some pics tonight and maybe (if you/someone with a capture card can) a vid of Ronald's progress.
Sorry for the late reply, I have been bussy suffering with Abe's SFX and Mazeru's SFX (the fit character .pac im using for Mazeru just wont open in PSA 2.35 so I cant edit the SFX for the shared soundbank D:! What can I do?..

well, you can send me the files so I can test them; yeah, the animations are pretty outdated for today's tastes, but thats not a problem, I can help with that too.

Post Merge: June 30, 2014, 05:00:18 AM

From Kantai Collection to Brawl in project KAI: Shimakaze is ready!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well well well... Now that I fixed Shimakaze and Ronald Mc Donald, what should I do now? (insert giant-eyebrowed-Darth-Vader here)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on July 01, 2014, 10:48:30 AM
Woah, this is looking AWESOME.
thanks, even though all the characters are being re-imported
Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 01, 2014, 12:30:19 PM
Well well well... Now that I fixed Shimakaze and Ronald Mc Donald, what should I do now? (insert giant-eyebrowed-Darth-Vader here)
After I re-import the characters announced atm, LJSTAR will make the renders im gonna use for the cosmetic stuff; until then I will announce another character and then youll have much PSA work with it; meanwhile take a break for yourself, since I know you also have your own projects by hand
also the key to complete this project is not gonig foward to another charater until we actually finish all the stuff of the current characters

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 01, 2014, 03:51:00 PM
thanks, even though all the characters are being re-importedAfter I re-import the characters announced atm, LJSTAR will make the renders im gonna use for the cosmetic stuff; until then I will announce another character and then youll have much PSA work with it; meanwhile take a break for yourself, since I know you also have your own projects by hand
also the key to complete this project is not gonig foward to another charater until we actually finish all the stuff of the current characters
Well... I see what you mean... Though it will be fine. For Shimakaze, I just need to change her F-Smash animation and that'll be done. After that, I'm learning to animate myself with Maya!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

thats pretty good, I havent tried to animate with Maya myself but Ive heard animations ends up better oh btw if you have maya I guess you could be able to export a .mb model so I can import it to 3ds max, right?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 01, 2014, 05:09:51 PM
thats pretty good, I havent tried to animate with Maya myself but Ive heard animations ends up better oh btw if you have maya I guess you could be able to export a .mb model so I can import it to 3ds max, right?
Well I have 3ds too, but if it needs Maya, then I'll download it. (I don't have it yet)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

okay, tell me when you get it ,I have a .mb model I need to get into brawl

July 01, 2014, 11:39:00 PM #53 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:40:09 PM by AkenoS3
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 01, 2014, 11:33:41 PM
okay, tell me when you get it ,I have a .mb model I need to get into brawl
Well... i just need to install it tomorrow and i'm good.
Do you prefer it as an OBJ or DAE?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

dae files crashes my 3ds max for some reason, so .obj is better
wait, do you have the model im talking about?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 02, 2014, 04:04:57 PM
dae files crashes my 3ds max for some reason, so .obj is better
wait, do you have the model im talking about?
Nope. Not yet, at least...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 02, 2014, 04:23:52 PM
Nope. Not yet, at least...
okay, tell me when it is; eue

new screenshots: yotsuba, abe and shimakaze are 100% done now! with own cosmetics, own sfx, own PSA slots, all expresions and all they needs!

dem CSP & BP are sexy
I wonder who made them ? :v *run away*


Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 03, 2014, 05:13:50 AM
okay, tell me when it is; eue

new screenshots: yotsuba, abe and shimakaze are 100% done now! with own cosmetics, own sfx, own PSA slots, all expresions and all they needs!


This is looking fresh my dude! Can't wait to see more.

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 03, 2014, 06:32:14 AM
dem CSP & BP are sexy
I wonder who made them ? :v *run away*
Ya don't even see the CSPs in there... *facepalm*

Oh well... This is turning good at least... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.