Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 03, 2014, 05:13:50 AM
okay, tell me when it is; eue

new screenshots: yotsuba, abe and shimakaze are 100% done now! with own cosmetics, own sfx, own PSA slots, all expresions and all they needs!


If you want I could make you some name tags unless you intend to make them blank which in that case it is fine as it is

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 03, 2014, 06:32:14 AM
dem CSP & BP are sexy
I wonder who made them ? :v *run away*
I wonder that too ewe; theire awesome! great job!

Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 03, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
Ya don't even see the CSPs in there... *facepalm*

Oh well... This is turning good at least... lol
We are all doing our best, so yeah

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on July 03, 2014, 08:26:08 PM
This is looking fresh my dude! Can't wait to see more.
Thank you! we are doing our best to make it very good!

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on July 04, 2014, 01:36:52 AM
If you want I could make you some name tags unless you intend to make them blank which in that case it is fine as it is

Thank you, but thats not needed, we have reasons to dont use in game names or announcer calls in this project.. ewe

what is this? a perverted censored otaku room? well, it seems so.. but lets look closer..


lets zoom in a bit...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Waaaaaaaait !
That monitor, that's the one I've made as a quick test to show you the scrolling page, right ?
I'd never thought that you'd use it for the stage itself, I need to make an actual decent monitor model now °w°; (or using the model that you had before)

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 03, 2014, 08:42:06 PM
Yup, I know :p
Just... raaah...

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 04, 2014, 04:57:21 AMwhat is this? a perverted censored otaku room? well, it seems so.. but lets look closer..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Well... In-game names could be cool though...
As for the pervy room... Well... :D

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 04, 2014, 11:35:24 AM
Just... raaah...
Well... In-game names could be cool though...
As for the pervy room... Well... :D
Quote from: LJSTAR on July 04, 2014, 07:02:56 AM
Waaaaaaaait !
That monitor, that's the one I've made as a quick test to show you the scrolling page, right ?
I'd never thought that you'd use it for the stage itself, I need to make an actual decent monitor model now °w°; (or using the model that you had before)
durn worrie gais, I have replaced that computer for the monitor incluided in the original stage model


New stage! Battle Ship
This is going to be Shimakaze's stage


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, I clicked the sig and I was brought to the "other" side of the vault with projects, OC's and pure anime...


I LOVE IT!


lol thanks, I have updated the OP because the lack of activity has made me forget to update it
anyway, the other side of the vault?

 :kdance:
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 18, 2014, 03:11:22 PM
lol thanks, I have updated the OP because the lack of activity has made me forget to update it
anyway, the other side of the vault?

Yeah, not many people actually rig anime characters. Most of them are Mario, Sonic, Halo, Marvel and DC characters. Naruto, Sasuke, Cloud, and Goku are the widely known ones. I love the fact that your mods are outside of the box.


lol thats right, most of (if not all) of these characters are unknown to most of the people in the brawl hacking community; but that was the main ide of this project, making space for these sorts of characters. also to show that brawl hacking isnt all about transforming brawl into melee :v

July 21, 2014, 08:38:36 PM #70 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:39:56 PM by powerofthe17
hey why not add jonathan joestar,Jotaro kujo,Joseph joestar, AND two more bizzare adventure characters! ;D

EDIT: also could I join I could animate and psa a little ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

actually, we want to add jotaro and dio in the project, sure lets talk about it then in message or skype

Is there any way I could help? I can't really do much; I'm struggling with my own project (Project Meira), but I'll try my hardest.

August 10, 2014, 08:27:59 PM #73 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:28:52 PM by Gamidame_K
welp, updated OP; new characters revealed coming soon

Post Merge: August 10, 2014, 08:28:52 PM

Quote from: KorytheMaril on July 28, 2014, 12:39:12 AM
Is there any way I could help? I can't really do much; I'm struggling with my own project (Project Meira), but I'll try my hardest.
hm, what are you best at?

Hey I'm almost done with little Mac then I'll be hands free and I can help with hit boxes and and such I do animation and hit boxes by the way ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!