Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Don't back talk or be smart. It will only make things worse.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Quote from: gummay madness!!! on June 25, 2014, 05:29:42 PMI am not spamming... I am just showing my hype.
It still counts as spamming.

Your posts were over the top and had no relevance to the thread. Posting in all caps, typing random nonsense, and posting only emotes is considered spamming.

Quote from: Fanincapse on June 25, 2014, 05:22:28 PM
If you vote in the poll, please leave a post saying what you voted. Thank you!
I voted no because you're overly desperate, your current progress looks poorly done, and you have the audacity to publish this to BrawlVault when you only have a few things done. The only good thing I can find is your Idle animation.

Quote from: Fanincapse on June 25, 2014, 05:31:36 PM
Don't back talk or be smart. It will only make things worse.
Didn't I say to ignore him if he continues? Also, leave things to the Mods.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Fantastic! Could you do the code little Mac's counter move (down special), then send it to me to enter animations?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

June 27, 2014, 10:41:32 PM #49 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:46:04 PM by gummay madness!!!
I am just saying. I could PROBABLY make the SFX. Like 60% out of 100% sure.

Post Merge: June 27, 2014, 10:46:04 PM

Btw, King he wasn't talking aboot me.

Quote from: gummay madness!!! on June 27, 2014, 10:41:32 PM
I am just saying. I could PROBABLY make the SFX. Like 60% out of 100% sure.

Post Merge: June 27, 2014, 10:46:04 PM

Btw, King he wasn't talking aboot me.
May I ask if you have skype, so I can send the FitCaptain to you, so you can send it to Fanincapse.

June 28, 2014, 12:41:21 AM #51 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:47:11 AM by gummay madness!!!
I do now.  ;D

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 12:47:11 AM

Fanincapse, on your last day, check out this forum:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37855.1875

Anything interesting catch your eye? :P

June 28, 2014, 05:20:53 AM #52 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:23:20 AM by 133Death ~Or 955968Minecraft
Quote from: gummay madness!!! on June 28, 2014, 12:41:21 AM
I do now.  ;D

May I ask what it is? Mine is street.scizor




Quote from: gummay madness!!! on June 28, 2014, 12:41:21 AM
I do now.  ;D

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 12:47:11 AM

Fanincapse, on your last day, check out this forum:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37855.1875

Anything interesting catch your eye? :P

Oh cool. He's making a Tabuu and King Cold PSA.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

So I made a decision. If we can't make Little Mac transform, we will have him turn to Giga Mac and got to the boxing ring (instead of the F-Zero road), and we will just make an animation of Giga Mac doing the straight lunge instead of driving a car. That is the alternate final smash.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Just going to tell you now, if you do it like that it won't work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

July 09, 2014, 12:46:13 AM #57 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:47:35 AM by Impure Shockwave
I would love to help, unfortunately my wii files broke for now so I can't test anything I make for this PSA. Plus, I have never coded, animated, voiced, vertexed, or texture brawl in my life, so IDK how I could help and I will probs be a liability. I looked at how to do some PSA stuff, but to me it was all gibberish. I am 13 like you guys, but idk I can learn all this stuff this quick to help. Maybe I can but the chances are 1 in 10,000 so, if you want my help, I have to work on learning how to do this stuff. But if you REALLY want help, ask and I will provide. BTW Fanincapse I am ShockwavedoesMC from youtube. ;)
Keep calm and HACK BRAWL BRO!
===============================
Riivolution? I think not!
===============================
There are only three things that are infinite, science, love, and the amount of zubats in a cave!
===============================
BrawlEX stands for BrawlExtra, IF YA DIDNT KNO!!!

Oh! Hey! Yeah you can help if you want to. If you learn how to do something, vote that area in the poll, then leave a comment. But yeah its really easy. I taught myself, so... yeah.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

July 11, 2014, 01:02:26 PM #59 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:48:31 PM by Impure Shockwave
I voted on motion because I watched some videos on how to animate, and I think if I can make a awesome minecraft animation IN AN HOUR, I can probs animate jump, dashing, getting hit animations if you need em'. I would base them off the new Super smash bros of course, but I might be able to do attacks, but they would be longer due to me having to do the animation, AND the variables and the damage and all those other numbers using project smash attack. But if you want me to do an animation, let me know and I will make it and send it to you! I would need the little Mac texture/PSA that you are working on so it would be easier for me to do it, but I could get the dashing and the animation when you stop dashing suddenly by tomorrow or two days MAX!
Keep calm and HACK BRAWL BRO!
===============================
Riivolution? I think not!
===============================
There are only three things that are infinite, science, love, and the amount of zubats in a cave!
===============================
BrawlEX stands for BrawlExtra, IF YA DIDNT KNO!!!