Hinata's House of PSAs! Naoto re-textured, now onto rigging!

Started by amircury, July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Auto rig tutorial should work fine, if you have no idea how to rig.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on August 03, 2014, 05:09:58 AM
You've used tutorials correct? Have any of them been helpful at all?
None of the tutorials I've consulted work.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 03, 2014, 05:13:04 AM
Auto rig tutorial should work fine, if you have no idea how to rig.
Auto rig tutorial? Where would one find that?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

So how are things going with Nao-chan? Any progress?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on August 16, 2014, 01:40:40 PM
So how are things going with Nao-chan? Any progress?
Sadly, no. Still can't rig her, because my computer and all its programs hate me.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Oh, how unfortunate. Sorry man, if I knew how to do that sort of thing i would help you out.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pray tell, does anyone know how to import animations from Brawlbox into Maya? It'd really help what I'm trying to do right now.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Nope, Dant's working on a tool to import BBox anims to Maya.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 02, 2014, 01:44:26 AM #67 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 01:51:41 AM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 02, 2014, 01:32:58 AM
Nope, Dant's working on a tool to import BBox anims to Maya.
Damn it. Well, there goes that idea, I suppose. Heheh.

Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 01:51:41 AM

By the way, what I was planning to do had nothing to do with Naoto. I was hoping to start making an SSB4 Shulk PSA on my own, but now that I know you can't import BB animations into Maya, my morale for that idea has gone down. Unless someone would be generous enough to make a Wait1 pose for me to use in Maya so I could have a base. But I doubt that.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

If you can get me reference vids/descriptions of the attacks, I'll see what I can do ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...For Shulk? His reveal trailer pretty much shows most of it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 02, 2014, 02:27:09 AM
...For Shulk? His reveal trailer pretty much shows most of it.

Shhhhh. I'm trying to be lazy here.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 02, 2014, 02:04:10 AM
If you can get me reference vids/descriptions of the attacks, I'll see what I can do ;)
Hmmm. I can try my best to get reference gifs for you. That work?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 02, 2014, 02:42:39 AM
Hmmm. I can try my best to get reference gifs for you. That work?

Sure, sounds good.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 02, 2014, 02:31:38 AM
Shhhhh. I'm trying to be lazy here.

Lazy Drogoth is lazy...
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 02, 2014, 03:15:29 AM
Sure, sounds good.
Okee dokee~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.