Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks. I may do more 3 or 4 recolors. need 2 ideas...

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 25, 2014, 10:39:33 PM
Thanks. I may do more 3 or 4 recolors. need 2 ideas...

Well, red and blue are the main colors, so you could have the secondary palettes be green for the first one, and probably either a white or a purple for the other one, but definitely green would be awesome! :D

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 10:45:42 PM
Well, red and blue are the main colors, so you could have the secondary palettes be green for the first one, and probably either a white or a purple for the other one, but definitely green would be awesome! :D

I like the idea of a purple one....maybe a gold one?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Ok so the alpha  has been released to all current team members.Read through the PM and enjoy! Feedback is wanted even though it's far from complete :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

thanks :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 25, 2014, 11:40:56 PM
thanks :)

Haha no thank you for helping out!

EDIT: check your PM's again last minute gift from someone :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I would like to be on the team. I am good at doing recolors,csp's,css,making stages, model importing, psaing, porting characters with out rel. check my vault on the few psa's and models i have or just find my thread judge them by yourself

I really like the roster you guys put together. It's basically perfect, there's no characters that don't make sense and would actually fit in

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 25, 2014, 10:20:05 PM
Where can I apply to work on this project? I'd love to work on music for the "fire" pack

Welcome aboard.

>_>
<_<

-takes you to the back room and slams you against the wall, puts a gun to your chest and says really calmly and clearly- Leave the missle firing to me, or I'll cap you.
-Walks away and pockets gun-

thanks for the alpha (I will test) ;D Hey, does anyone have photoshop? Does it opens .cha files?

Quote from: frozenfire on September 25, 2014, 10:25:51 PM
lol Bottom Of the OP
But consider yourself hired anyways :P
And you're just in time I'm in the middle of uploading the ALPHA build :P
I suppose I'm just too awesome for applications.
Also, Ashley, a Black and white color is always nice.

Yeah, I will go with : Wrhite, Black (using a color pallete that looks like Robin), green and blue. I will maybe do.one based over Peach or Daisy