Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

That is good, and I think Palutena's english voices will.be uploaded sooner. BTW, it willl take me sometime to do her eecolors... School sucks, it has been a week of test and there will.be one more

October 10, 2014, 01:29:43 AM #391 Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 01:32:39 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 09, 2014, 11:56:03 AM
My thoughts on characters...
More EarthBound (Masked Man)
More Pikmin (Louie)
Chibi Robo
Primid
Zero-Two

Maybe we could try some self-made PSAs?
All very likely choices 1 of them are already set up for the beta
Louie was consider but the pikmin EX module causes him to freeze constanly because it's unstable so he will be reduced to an ALT for now
Some people are already making some PSA's if you know how to go for it
Also,
Who is zero-Two?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 06, 2014, 10:25:14 AM
-Nods- I am waiting.~ Ease mah boredom.~

Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 03:50:01 AM

These may be very useful for your Rosalina, Frozen:
http://imgur.com/O9YMf4n,JkAlCji,KpPe0jl,zbiypwr,YGKZ4nA

Perfect. Thanks!

Quote from: robintjuh on October 08, 2014, 05:05:02 AM
Sorry guys that i havent said something because of school and smash 4 but now I am back so frozenfire if you got rosalina sounds you can send them and for palutena I  was looking for her   Sounds but couldnt find something not with google youtube even not the sound resource and  is there also a third character I should do
I will give you the sounds & the PSA they're using in a few minutes

Quote from: robintjuh on October 09, 2014, 01:45:32 PM
so I checked sound resource and it got updated so now i have palutena  :) The only sounds i dont have in englisch are all her specials only in Japenese
Sweet The PSA she's using in the Alpha is her final moveset so you can start her as well

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 09, 2014, 04:22:46 PM
That is good, and I think Palutena's english voices will.be uploaded sooner. BTW, it willl take me sometime to do her eecolors... School sucks, it has been a week of test and there will.be one more

No problem. I've been pretty busy myself & it's going to be like that till at least tommorow night i'm lucky i had time today :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Btw, guys, I finished uploading my Ghirahim recolors. :)

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 10, 2014, 02:06:33 AM
Btw, guys, I finished uploading my Ghirahim recolors. :)

I saw them, they looked amazing.
Well done, Padre.





I apologize for the lack of updates XD Progress has been made but it's been more subtle such as labeling everyone/everything correctly. When the majority is done i'll have more to update about
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


>_>
I sent you pictures and stuff.
At least a thank you.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 11, 2014, 08:53:02 PM
oh damn, this rember me of the recolors

wait, who are you again? XD

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 11, 2014, 11:11:24 PM
>_>
I sent you pictures and stuff.
At least a thank you.


:srs:

Quote from: frozenfire on October 11, 2014, 02:38:36 AM
Sorry it's me again  ;D

These ones are.....interesting to say the least. I'm experimenting XD as before, please just the csp, css/inface & names and like brawl's for the CSS XD

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33njiv5&s=8#.VDhtn_nF80I
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wri8mf&s=6#.VDhuFvnF80I
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33cz0bk&s=6#.VDhuSfnF80I

& these

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Thanks in advance  ;)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Still... :< Would of been nice to notice it after, as well.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 11, 2014, 11:40:11 PM
Still... :< Would of been nice to notice it after, as well.

haha sorry I was going too after you did the css for them :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0