Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

DONE VERSION, NEED TEXTURE FIX...someone could fix it for me? It is driving me crazy











lol the last one xD


November 09, 2014, 03:38:07 AM #556 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:03:26 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Sadily, it doesn't load on the 4GB SD card.
So I can not try it. I could throw it on my 2GB, but that would be a pain in the ass... But fk it.

I just know I will get a fkton More freezes than what I should.
And all those gct's don't help. Which am I to use?

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 04:03:26 AM

Okay,,, even the 2GB SD card didn't load it. o_O

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 08, 2014, 05:58:26 PM
I am done with White Mage. I just need someone to fix her texture problem: after FS amor some dark stages, her textures get corrupted

What happens to her texture? I could take a look at it

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 09, 2014, 03:38:07 AM
Sadily, it doesn't load on the 4GB SD card.
So I can not try it. I could throw it on my 2GB, but that would be a pain in the ass... But fk it.

I just know I will get a fkton More freezes than what I should.
And all those gct's don't help. Which am I to use?

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 04:03:26 AM

Okay,,, even the 2GB SD card didn't load it. o_O

0_0 I  haven't touched the codes since the alpha. Maybe use the codes from the alpha?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Hm... yeah, I suppose I'll try that.
Weird, though.
You added more characters, surely you should of had to edit the GCT, as well.

November 09, 2014, 05:42:54 AM #559 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:43:45 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 09, 2014, 04:44:01 AM
Hm... yeah, I suppose I'll try that.
Weird, though.
You added more characters, surely you should of had to edit the GCT, as well.

Actually the number of characters hasn't changed. They were all simply replaced. And I don't need to touch the GCT because there's the cssrster.dat file
. They were all simply replaced. And I don't need to touch the GCT because there's the cssroster.dat file
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

@frozenfire  depending on the stage  her textures corrupt...

It's the Shader0. Set the TextureRef0 to true and it should fix the issue.

November 09, 2014, 02:46:49 PM #562 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:22:44 PM by Ashley and Red
ok, thank you. I will try it

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

Ok, with the help of Pichi, Black Mage will be rrady for release . @frozenfire, I didn't tested the game yet, I've been busy with Black Mage, some edits on the beta PSA for White Mage and some other thibgs

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 09, 2014, 02:46:49 PM
ok, thank you. I will try it

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

Ok, with the help of Pichi, Black Mage will be rrady for release . @frozenfire, I didn't tested the game yet, I've been busy with Black Mage, some edits on the beta PSA for White Mage and some other thibgs

No problem. Instead of waiting for feed back I've decided to sent out and updated beta to everyone else. Please read all of the PM. Will be sending it in a few minutes
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Oh wow. I feel really really bad. I've been extremely busy with school, sports, and my own Project M pack. If you need anything, PM me /.\
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

November 09, 2014, 09:54:41 PM #565 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:20:22 PM by frozenfire
 Don't worry about it  ;D Everyone's been pretty  busy and I haven't assigned anything new yet
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

So, I tested it and...
Pros: Very oganized CSS, PSAs are amazing, characters are very well, specially Rosalina and Luma, and Cloud Strife. Song is good as well

Baddies: Daisy is overpowered, Toon Zelda PSA is very eassy to get a win, a fairless win, in this case .


News from me: I did a PSA for Black Mage ><

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 10, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
So, I tested it and...
Pros: Very oganized CSS, PSAs are amazing, characters are very well, specially Rosalina and Luma, and Cloud Strife. Song is good as well

Baddies: Daisy is overpowered, Toon Zelda PSA is very eassy to get a win, a fairless win, in this case .


News from me: I did a PSA for Black Mage ><

Thanks! Cloud strife however is being moved  to the other pack :P
As for daisy & toon Zelda: i'm aware they are overpowered and they will be toned down.

For everyone: Wii/3DS are being removed. They were more of joke characters at best.

And although I already said this to everyone whose trying it: GIVE FEEDBACK FOR ASHLEY & RED'S STUFF :p
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on November 10, 2014, 10:38:14 PM
Thanks! Cloud strife however is being moved  to the other pack :P
As for daisy & toon Zelda: i'm aware they are overpowered and they will be toned down.

For everyone: Wii/3DS are being removed. They were more of joke characters at best.

And although I already said this to everyone whose trying it: GIVE FEEDBACK FOR ASHLEY & RED'S STUFF :p

Oooh, thank you heh :3 >:< Also, I want to make a CSP for WM and BM as well, but I'd need Queen's help. I can make pose, crop and all about; I just want him to edit it, please

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 10, 2014, 10:46:16 PM
Oooh, thank you heh :3 >:< Also, I want to make a CSP for WM and BM as well, but I'd need Queen's help. I can make pose, crop and all about; I just want him to edit it, please

I'm sure she's lurking or busy but i'll PM her and ask her to do it
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0