Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

December 25, 2014, 06:52:51 AM #660 Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 07:20:08 AM by frozenfire
I honestly should've expected to not be at home at all today  r) i apologize. I'm uploading the build right now. Hopefully it feels ready for release by now. I'll add the changelog tommorow. Have a merry Christmas ;D

Quote from: powerofthe17 on December 25, 2014, 02:38:59 AM
woa wm looks awesome and frozenfire the demo's pretty awesome I finnally got to test and my status update on ryu is 50% done now some  questions real quick

ryu hayabusa

ok so I was thinking since ryu is good with his fist and almost any weapon should I make two modes

the first mode is based off of his ninja gaiden 2 moveset which he attackes with his sword of corse :D

and the second mode will be his moveset from doa5u( dead or alive ultimate)

so would 2 modes be good or too much for this character? suggestions anyone I'm running out of ideas for him lol
there's no limits for any character so go for your 2 modes if you like

EDIT: Actually i'm just going to do it now and right here as i wait for it to finish uploading...

Since last build:
Bigger/more important changes
REMOVED: Wii, 3DS, Wisp question mark thing
ADDED: Megaman X, Zero, Roll , Bayonetta & Lloyd
NEW PSA: Wii fit trainer(really nice animations, only incomplete is final smash)
NEW PSA: Saki(mostly done) & DIXIE(all her attacks are done except her specials & final smash)
UPDATED PSA : Megaman(calikingz) & Silver(by leon exodio unfinished)
NEW SFX: Little mac
FIXED: Greninja's "Trail" is no longer white
PacMan's meteor smash and down smash was fixed. Final smash now has proper model but needs a lot of work)
All of palutena crappy animations were removed & Replaced
Robin's ground final smash was fixed
InFaces are 90% complete

LESS important things
NEW MODELS: Shulk pacman chrom
Better texutre: Lloyd, isaac, saki(sorta) & most of the originals
stage icons are almost complete.....just lazy.......
better music placements on some stages(ex: Palutena stage)
& a few more...


Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I can make stage icons. I often do it when people don't make them.
Remember my Destination pack and the Icons? I made those.
Background, Border and everything.

December 25, 2014, 03:01:39 PM #662 Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:51:46 PM by Ashley and Red
I'll test the game after the lunch, this means...it will be.one hour from.now, at 2:00pm (Christimas is being a quite boring and late)

Post Merge: December 25, 2014, 04:51:46 PM

LOVED THE BETA!!OMG, THE CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING (HOWEVER I GOT FREEZE USING ZELDA DEPENDING ON THE STAGE). I LAUGHED A LOT WHEN I SAW "NOBODY READS HE DESCRIPTION! HEHE ><

Interesting project,

Where is the download link for the fire version ?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 25, 2014, 01:45:28 PM
I can make stage icons. I often do it when people don't make them.
Remember my Destination pack and the Icons? I made those.
Background, Border and everything.
oh making them isn't a problem. It's putting them in since i'm not 100% on all the stages that are currently in the build

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 25, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
I'll test the game after the lunch, this means...it will be.one hour from.now, at 2:00pm (Christimas is being a quite boring and late)

Post Merge: December 25, 2014, 04:51:46 PM

LOVED THE BETA!!OMG, THE CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING (HOWEVER I GOT FREEZE USING ZELDA DEPENDING ON THE STAGE). I LAUGHED A LOT WHEN I SAW "NOBODY READS HE DESCRIPTION! HEHE ><
I don't think you comprehend how happy that makes me ;D
Do you think it's ready for release for the 1st?
I purposely tried to stay away from zelda to avoid her freezing  r) i'll look at it again. Also does ZSS give you a freeze?

Quote from: BrandExe on December 27, 2014, 12:13:45 PM
Interesting project,

Where is the download link for the fire version ?
Unfortunately that pack is not quite ready for release. However i can add you to the tester build when that is ready if you'd like
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 27, 2014, 07:29:59 PM
ZSS? Depends on the stage too...

I'm sending you something right now. Let me know if it works......
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I would gladly accept to test your pack if you want to. If it has a bug i will report.

I'd like to be a tester.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Update: I'm still working on Robin's recolors, and I'm almost done with the textures themselves. It'll take a bit till I finish that, and then it'll be a while until I finish importing them onto the models, and yet longer still to upload them.

Are you still accepting beta testers?This seems fairly interesting.

Quote from: BrandExe on December 27, 2014, 09:47:55 PM
I would gladly accept to test your pack if you want to. If it has a bug i will report.
Alright, when the fire pack is ready for a beta I will send to you

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 28, 2014, 05:19:45 AM
I'd like to be a tester.

Accepted. I'm assuming you want to test the frozen pack since I've mentioned that the fire one isn't ready but please confirm & i'll send to you

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 28, 2014, 09:40:50 PM
Update: I'm still working on Robin's recolors, and I'm almost done with the textures themselves. It'll take a bit till I finish that, and then it'll be a while until I finish importing them onto the models, and yet longer still to upload them.
no problem. Thanks for the update

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on December 29, 2014, 01:43:53 AM
Are you still accepting beta testers?This seems fairly interesting.

Yes I could send you the current build of the frozen pack if you'd like. The fire pack isn't quite ready
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on December 29, 2014, 06:06:59 AM
Accepted. I'm assuming you want to test the frozen pack since I've mentioned that the fire one isn't ready but please confirm & i'll send to you
no problem. Thanks for the update

Send it, and I'll test it.

But try to advise some of the bugs you already know.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Frozen would be ruining the fun and laughs, if he told the bugs.
Like, a walrus fighting, instead of Lucario do to Model and Texture glitches.

Frozen, if you require anymore Icons, CSS, CSP, BP, Stage Icons, BP Names, CSP names, just ask.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 29, 2014, 03:06:30 PM
Frozen would be ruining the fun and laughs, if he told the bugs.
For me, it is annoying.
He already told me some bugs BTW.
It may, or may not have others. But I need to check out.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.