Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


-Shy Guy Noises and Great Aethers away-

October 17, 2014, 11:10:37 PM #62 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:13:44 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Şʜʏ Ɠᴜʏ on October 12, 2014, 10:06:11 PM
You have a CSP...


I'm not downloading it, to make a CSP out of it, when you already have a CSP.
I am sorry.

Who said that was the style of CSP I needed?

yes, I require a certain style.

Apologies.

October 17, 2014, 11:55:43 PM #63 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:50:25 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on October 17, 2014, 11:10:37 PM
Who said that was the style of CSP I needed?

yes, I require a certain style.

Apologies.

Then that's all you required to say.
Sadily, since I have Knuckles over Jiggs, I may not be able to do it, any time soon.
But... maybe.
I don't know why I should, the fact you take 5-6 days to respond to any of my messages is obnoxious.
Do you have a certain pose you want?

Post Merge: October 18, 2014, 12:50:25 AM

Hm... AlePoke.
I think I can make you a better Celebi CSP if you want one.
Just send a response.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 17, 2014, 11:55:43 PMHm... AlePoke.
I think I can make you a better Celebi CSP if you want one.
Just send a response.

It's not necesary, but thanks! :)

Quote from: AlePoke34 on October 20, 2014, 05:49:28 PM
It's not necesary, but thanks! :)


Trick Question. I'mma do it anyway.


I TOLD you I was bored.
I TOLD you to give me more.
Now I'mma start CSPING EVERYTHING!!!!

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 21, 2014, 01:20:34 AM
I TOLD you I was bored.
I TOLD you to give me more.
Now I'mma start CSPING EVERYTHING!!!!


Hey, thanks for the CSP :D



I kind of need requests, atm.
My dad is in the hospital and it helps me get my mind off the torment.