Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No problem.
Glad to help.

Sorry i'm back XD

I can't find the rest of them but for now i'll ask you for these. I'd like them to have theirs names, css, csp if they don't have and inface please  ;D

I'll properly thank you after this time XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Here it is.

CSS:
 

CSP:


Names:









 :happy:

Oh wow those are awesome thanks  a lot!  ;D
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

-Nods- No worries.

Also, Ale. I'll do your request tomorrow.
Tired, today and did a few CSP's of my own for a Falco Mod.

Pea[censored].

October 22, 2014, 11:27:41 PM #81 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:19:51 PM by AlePoke34
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 22, 2014, 11:22:58 PM
Also, Ale. I'll do your request tomorrow.
Tired, today and did a few CSP's of my own for a Falco Mod.

Pea[censored].

Oki, no problem :)

Who mod, this?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206748


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 17, 2014, 11:55:43 PM
Then that's all you required to say.
Sadily, since I have Knuckles over Jiggs, I may not be able to do it, any time soon.
But... maybe.
I don't know why I should, the fact you take 5-6 days to respond to any of my messages is obnoxious.
Do you have a certain pose you want?
I don't really care, but something "epic" is in order.

Also, I am an SFX dev for Super Smash Bros. Crusade, among other things like web service management, and I cannot check things on a daily basis.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on October 29, 2014, 12:45:45 AM
I don't really care, but something "epic" is in order.

Also, I am an SFX dev for Super Smash Bros. Crusade, among other things like web service management, and I cannot check things on a daily basis.

Yeah, but maybe once every 3 days. Not every 2 weeks.

October 29, 2014, 03:28:32 AM #85 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:29:32 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 29, 2014, 02:12:18 AM
Yeah, but maybe once every 3 days. Not every 2 weeks.
It's kinda hard when I get hacked on a monthly basis. my web services are free why am I getting hacked?

Although it is kinda my fault that I don't watch KC:MM like I do anything else. My interest has actually piqued towards Melee hacking nowadays, which is part of that reason.

It's also easier to get a hold of me via PM, here at KC:MM as well as on SB if that is more of a timely response you need.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 02, 2014, 06:05:37 PM
So... I should probably delete my request page.
No one sends requests anymore and you're doing one.

Which makes me have a theory.
People don't like my CSP's all that much.

No, you have a request :) :

Quote from: AlePoke34 on October 22, 2014, 08:45:46 PM
I'm back! This time with a new big request!

I need a CSPs of all these hacks and images:

Mew: http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/mew.jpg


Gameboy styled Pikachu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31017


Sonic.EXE: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32757


Gameboy styled Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31050


Miku Hatsune: http://aumentada.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/040518504004.jpg

November 02, 2014, 07:09:46 PM #87 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:13:08 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Here thou go.~

Mew~
This is War.
-Screams-
N.E.S. Pufferz
N.E.S. Chuz 'n Bluz.

Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 07:13:07 PM

Quote from: AlePoke34 on October 22, 2014, 11:27:41 PM
Oki, no problem :)

Who mod, this?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206748

Gamidame_K Modded it.
ShadowMarth did the PSA.
I recolored each one, though.
As for the CSP's and BP's, I had to use a Color sheet.
I was gonna get it to use 8 recolors, but couldn't. So I did my 6 favorites.


Dun leve me hanging, yo. ;'<