Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437576 times)
roadkill630
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #675 on: July 30, 2015, 09:11:02 PM »

Does Deadpool"s(the fighter) bullets and counter bat have a texture on them? If he does "bang bang bang bang" it will randomly crash after the 20th or 60th time he does it and his counter bat is a percentage texture. Ussually setting texture to cache settings to "safe" in dolphin would fix percentage texture issue but it still persist's.

My guess is that because deadpool knows he is in a comic in the comics, my guess is that he also knows he is in smash bros. Therefore, when he puts "percent" on people, he literally puts percentage on people as a joke.

HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #676 on: July 30, 2015, 11:31:44 PM »

Does Deadpool"s(the fighter) bullets and counter bat have a texture on them? If he does "bang bang bang bang" it will randomly crash after the 20th or 60th time he does it and his counter bat is a percentage texture. Ussually setting texture to cache settings to "safe" in dolphin would fix percentage texture issue but it still persist's.

Deadpool's bullet crash has never happened to me, yet.
    If it happens, then it needs to be fixed.

The bat he uses on his counter is a percentage icon, yes. It is not a glitch, it was intentionally put there.
    It is a reference on how Deadpool breaks the fourth wall. In this case, he knows he is in a videogame, he is in SSBB and he gives his enemies a percentage hit.
    The move is also a reference to MvC, in which he uses the life bars to hit his enemies.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

spicergman
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #677 on: August 01, 2015, 12:15:44 AM »

Deadpool's bullet crash has never happened to me, yet.
    If it happens, then it needs to be fixed.

The bat he uses on his counter is a percentage icon, yes. It is not a glitch, it was intentionally put there.
    It is a reference on how Deadpool breaks the fourth wall. In this case, he knows he is in a videogame, he is in SSBB and he gives his enemies a percentage hit.
    The move is also a reference to MvC, in which he uses the life bars to hit his enemies.
    Thanks I have no idea since Ive only seen deadpool from his game.

Begather
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #678 on: August 01, 2015, 02:50:49 AM »

My guess is that because deadpool knows he is in a comic in the comics, my guess is that he also knows he is in smash bros. Therefore, when he puts "percent" on people, he literally puts percentage on people as a joke.

I do not agree about him that he shall do it.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:54:04 AM by Begather » Logged

Finox
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #679 on: August 01, 2015, 11:30:08 AM »

I'm not sure if everyone has this problem or not but whenever someone plays as Raditz, more often then not his 1 energy blast freezes the game...

Post Merge: August 02, 2015, 12:21:48 AM
    Oh yeah, and I'm also having music issues. Like after a couple matches the music will be all spotty and glitchy sounding. Anyone else have these problems?
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:21:48 AM by Finox » Logged

houtenku
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #680 on: August 03, 2015, 06:04:18 PM »

Greetings everyone, took my time to finally register to this site because I really want to play this, but unfortunately I can't seem to complete my SDHCX.rar download because the link expired in the middle of download (I'm using IDM w/o Mediafire premium account).

May I request a two part link for the file so I can download it fully before the link expire?
    Thanks, have a good day.

Flonch
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #681 on: August 03, 2015, 08:06:26 PM »

Hello, 2 questions. 1. At the moment, is it impossible to run the 4gb version of this pack on Dolphin? And 2. When I play this, the music is really messed up, like static and muffled sounds. This is not just the title music or a few tracks, every piece of custom music is like this. The regular brawl music works fine on this. Keep in mind I am running this on Dolphin (4.0-7135). Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

spicergman
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #682 on: August 04, 2015, 06:39:07 PM »

Hello, 2 questions. 1. At the moment, is it impossible to run the 4gb version of this pack on Dolphin? And 2. When I play this, the music is really messed up, like static and muffled sounds. This is not just the title music or a few tracks, every piece of custom music is like this. The regular brawl music works fine on this. Keep in mind I am running this on Dolphin (4.0-7135). Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Dolphin only supports a 2gb sd as far as I know and you will only be able to run it without the music spazing out by copying the RSBE folder from the new Mod pack and "replace" the RSBE folder from the version 3.5 or as its called "old version" of Nebulons pack.

Atleast for me this method works however Ive not heard of anyone else who has tested this and reply with any success of it running for them so I hope you'll try this out.

Post Merge: August 04, 2015, 06:46:59 PM
    I'm not sure if everyone has this problem or not but whenever someone plays as Raditz, more often then not his 1 energy blast freezes the game...

Are you using Dolphin? In my version of the mod he only seems to give me the crash "invalid read error" if hes controlled by a human player, I had 4 cpu Raditz's duking it out for 2 hours with one match restart in the middle and it was still running when I came back.
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:46:59 PM by spicergman » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #683 on: August 05, 2015, 04:18:26 PM »

For those of you who are having problems with Raditz, I will be giving him another Vegeta's N-B for the next release.

I'm going to start testing the 4th page for stages soon. Is there any bugs for Wii users that I should be aware of?

And lastly, should the pack be uploaded to the Vault? Quite a few packs have been released to the Vault that use mine as a base, and they get a lot of downloads. People must use mine for a reason, and perhaps more people would enjoy the build if I make it more available by putting it in the Vault? Is it worth it? Or is my pack actually worse than the ones released, which is why my build is more worthy of a "starting point" for other users? Let me know what you think.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

DPBOX
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #684 on: August 05, 2015, 08:52:44 PM »

Hello, I'm trying to modify your pack for my personal use. I have some questions. (I'm using the 2 GB version with Gecko OS. It seems to be working properly.)

Which version of BrawlEx is being used? Right now, I'm trying to edit the CosmeticConfig files so the game displays the names of the characters instead of the names of the base characters, and I noticed that the files are version 1. This means that you're not using BrawlEx 2.0.0.0 am I right? See, I was thinking about adding some more characters because BrawlEx 2.0.0.0 allows 128 characters instead of 100, right? I don't think I can do that right now because I don't think you're using BrawlEx 2.0.0.0. I highly doubt I can simply replace the existing BrawlEx files with BrawlEx 2.0.0.0's files without breaking everything. Are you planning on eventually using BrawlEx 2.0.0.0 (and maybe adding more characters) or no?

Also, if I go into the "fighter" folder, I can see files and folders for characters that don't seem to actually be in the pack, like "DarkSamus", "Dragonite", "Flygon", and "Gyarados" to name a few. Are those "Work in Progress" characters (characters you're still trying to modify to optimize them for BrawlEx) or .... What are they doing there, because they're really getting my hopes up?

I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
    http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

spicergman
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #685 on: August 05, 2015, 10:18:48 PM »

For those of you who are having problems with Raditz, I will be giving him another Vegeta's N-B for the next release.

I'm going to start testing the 4th page for stages soon. Is there any bugs for Wii users that I should be aware of?

And lastly, should the pack be uploaded to the Vault? Quite a few packs have been released to the Vault that use mine as a base, and they get a lot of downloads. People must use mine for a reason, and perhaps more people would enjoy the build if I make it more available by putting it in the Vault? Is it worth it? Or is my pack actually worse than the ones released, which is why my build is more worthy of a "starting point" for other users? Let me know what you think.
    Whatevers easier for you, I found your mod just from searching google for ssbb mods when I saw the words "Modders Bring 100 Characters to Super Smash Bros. Brawl" and your mod was highly recommended and as far as Im concerned is the best out of them all.

GameAndWatcher
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #686 on: August 05, 2015, 10:23:56 PM »

The All-Star rest area stage lacks blast zones. You'll either want to replace it or use a version with blast zones.

<- I Support MM8BDM!

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #687 on: August 05, 2015, 10:36:05 PM »

The All-Star rest area stage lacks blast zones. You'll either want to replace it or use a version with blast zones.

He already said that map is meant for Stamina mode.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #688 on: August 08, 2015, 06:19:33 PM »

I need more of this in my life. More Kirby reps and/or combos plz.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #689 on: August 08, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »

I need more of this in my life. More Kirby reps and/or combos plz.

I wish I had people interested in making combo characters with me. If it were my way I'd have Galactaknight, Waddle Dee, And the animal friends as a Pokemon PSA. But, it's not within my ability.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: