Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437582 times)
Astrethex
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #810 on: February 19, 2016, 04:33:49 PM »

I don't have it uploaded anywhere right now but I have the latest build minus the latest patch,  if needed I can upload it somewhere for you guys,  I just wish Nebulon would give a few replies to some of the people asking questions here lol Smiley

(I believe the latest patch fixed Raditz final smash and a couple other bugs but it would work without it)

That would actually be awesome Sparky! I have looked everywhere for the latest build, but as of yet, i don't think you can get it on the internet. If you could put it up, we would all owe you a big thank you!

Sparky56p
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #811 on: February 19, 2016, 07:06:07 PM »

That would actually be awesome Sparky! I have looked everywhere for the latest build, but as of yet, i don't think you can get it on the internet. If you could put it up, we would all owe you a big thank you!

Yeah I'll look into it Sunday perhaps,  just got done with calling hours and have a funeral tomorrow but afterwards I can upload it.

This is unless Nebulon asks otherwise,  seeing that it is his build I won't upload if he asks me not to

mikebreezy
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #812 on: February 19, 2016, 11:46:50 PM »

Here is build 3.7 of Nebulon's (8GB) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y10eotnszy9oi/V3.5

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #813 on: February 20, 2016, 11:59:04 AM »

Did Nebulon get a C&D? Why did Nebulon remove it?
    he got in the project m feels bandwagon when they disbanded

Zade42
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #814 on: March 04, 2016, 05:35:22 PM »

I hope this isn't against the rules
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150530015959/ http://forums.kc- mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.0

Remove spaces

Any links on the archived page need to be copied and pasted into your browser, otherwise it is an invalid redirect within the wayback machine site
    « Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM by Zade42 » Logged

Flaya
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #815 on: April 10, 2016, 02:53:38 PM »

I downloaded this pack and used the 2gb version following the instructions 100%. I use a 4gb sdhc card but can't fit the 4gb version due to my other homebrews on it. I set ocarina to on and hooktype to avnextframe and launch the game thru USB loader gx. I get to character selection screen and then it freezes. Tried changing hooktype to different settings and get the same result. I have a 100% ntsc-u backup and use the 2gb gct for the pack.

What could be causing the freeze?

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #816 on: April 14, 2016, 06:58:09 PM »

I really do miss working with Nebulon on this pack. I hope we can put something together in the future Smiley Thanks Neb, for letting me be apart of this.

RedipsTheCooler
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #817 on: April 15, 2016, 10:14:05 AM »

I really do miss working with Nebulon on this pack. I hope we can put something together in the future Smiley Thanks Neb, for letting me be apart of this.

But if we just believe...!

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #818 on: April 19, 2016, 06:22:39 AM »

Speaking about Nebulon: Has there been any news regarding if the pack will emerge again at some point?  The new and improved Brawl 4 All?  Cheesy

You Never Know!

NESasary_Gamer
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #819 on: April 22, 2016, 09:55:24 AM »

Will Paper Mario/SMBZ Mario comeback? I want to play as him, but other packs that have him are terrible.

Post Merge: April 22, 2016, 12:54:29 PM
    I know you're busy Nebulon, but do you have any plans for:
    Simon Belmont
    Skull Kid
    Silver
    Ichigo
    Luffy
    Riku
    Raiden
    Dante? (I know you had him earlier but will he return?)
    Shulk

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 12:54:29 PM by NESasary_Gamer » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #820 on: April 23, 2016, 03:13:20 PM »

Do anybody have an idea of how to set this on a USB?
    I tried to put this in a USB but it crashed

fikthenig
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #821 on: May 18, 2016, 02:30:26 PM »

The hookype that i use for this hack could eith axnextframe or joypad but you have to make sure the game ios is 249

CallicoJacks
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #822 on: June 13, 2016, 09:44:43 PM »

So everything works smoothly with this... but what happened to Dark Samus, Dante, and a few others? I see they are still in a few of the files, but I don't see them in the game itself.

Sparky56p
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #823 on: June 14, 2016, 03:29:40 PM »

Will Paper Mario/SMBZ Mario comeback? I want to play as him, but other packs that have him are terrible.

Post Merge: April 22, 2016, 12:54:29 PM
    I know you're busy Nebulon, but do you have any plans for:
    Simon Belmont
    Skull Kid
    Silver
    Ichigo
    Luffy
    Riku
    Raiden
    Dante? (I know you had him earlier but will he return?)
    Shulk

Currently this pack is no longer in development so unless Nebulon chosen to return to the scene there is a good chance none will be added or readded

So everything works smoothly with this... but what happened to Dark Samus, Dante, and a few others? I see they are still in a few of the files, but I don't see them in the game itself.

Unfortunately,  so characters were removed due to freezing the game (Dark Samus is a prime example) others have been removed to be tweaked or replaced with a more fitting character (by Nebulons standards) as mentioned above unless Nebulon chosen to return to this project there probably won't be any more additions or alterations to this pack

CallicoJacks
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #824 on: June 14, 2016, 03:47:35 PM »

Currently this pack is no longer in development so unless Nebulon chosen to return to the scene there is a good chance none will be added or readded

Unfortunately,  so characters were removed due to freezing the game (Dark Samus is a prime example) others have been removed to be tweaked or replaced with a more fitting character (by Nebulons standards) as mentioned above unless Nebulon chosen to return to this project there probably won't be any more additions or alterations to this pack

Hey, thanks for the response. I remember previous builds freezing half of the time. This new one barely does that.

So one last question... Would I be able to add on anything to this pack (like skins/costumes) or is it unchangeable?
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:49:29 PM by CallicoJacks » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57
    Print
    Jump to: