Mewtwo2000's Stage Portraits thread

Started by Mewtwo2000, April 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Glad you're updating your old thread :D

January 28, 2012, 05:56:00 PM #91 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:12:00 PM by Mewtwo2000
Here are the portraits for Stadium Mewtwo:



http://www.mediafire.com/?zzic5udjd5p0j
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

February 12, 2012, 05:56:33 PM #92 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:57:57 PM by Mewtwo2000
Icons for DK64 Battle Arena:



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hey, could you help me out big time? You know the Darth Vader Meta Knight portrait you have in the OP? Well, can you send me that texture? I can't find it on the Vault, and I'm a Star Wars fanatic, so it'd mean a lot if you could send it to me ;) Thanks!


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 07:32:56 PM
Hey, could you help me out big time? You know the Darth Vader Meta Knight portrait you have in the OP? Well, can you send me that texture? I can't find it on the Vault, and I'm a Star Wars fanatic, so it'd mean a lot if you could send it to me ;) Thanks!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?42q5fdbchi4q90h
It was taken down cuz of the whole MegaUpload shutting down ordeal.
I just happened to have it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 12, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?42q5fdbchi4q90h
It was taken down cuz of the whole MegaUpload shutting down ordeal.
I just happened to have it.
Ah sweet! Thanks Segtendo!








New stuff for Temple Of Time.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

April 07, 2012, 11:21:53 AM #98 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:22:55 AM by Mewtwo2000
Metal Mario stage stuff:





SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Icons for some SSE stage I've made recently:





SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


May 28, 2012, 08:40:38 AM #101 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:41:41 AM by Mewtwo2000
I forgot putting these here:






SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


June 18, 2012, 06:24:42 PM #103 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 06:25:39 PM by Mewtwo2000
Due to some update to this stage, I've made the icons for Dead Master Hand Stage:







BTW, I see some rule about necroposting. I assume that it isn't against the rules to update a personal thread with portrait stuff when I'm not making portrait stuff every week :/
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 18, 2012, 06:24:42 PM
Due to some update to this stage, I've made the icons for Dead Master Hand Stage:







BTW, I see some rule about necroposting. I assume that it isn't against the rules to update a personal thread with portrait stuff when I'm not making portrait stuff every week :/

I believe if it's your own thread, and if it's something for a good cause, in this case, it is, then it is allowed indeed.