Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Falco Arwing FS V2.3  (Read 24586 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 27, 2015, 04:06:18 PM »

Its a simple FS replacement, doesn't interfere with Fox final smash its completely free of it.

Falco has an awful filesize limit, since its default pac size is 457kb i wanted to add afew more graphics and such but the file is near filesize limit, i had to rape the arwing textures to fix it in, thats the reason the arwing doesnt look too good.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 11:38:56 AM by Carnage » Logged

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

Killing the Fakers, one beheading at a time.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:26:42 PM »

I've downloaded the files, looked at them, but have yet to test it. I assume this is a modified version of his vanilla Brawl move set. Forgive my ignorance and lack of knowledge about Brawl hacking, but is it possible to port this to his Brawl Plus, Brawl Minus, and Project M move sets? I'm sure having this in all three versions would be useful, if not a popular concept. Possibly even in Balanced Brawl, if you have the time.

Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 05:32:38 PM »

I've downloaded the files, looked at them, but have yet to test it. I assume this is a modified version of his vanilla Brawl move set. Forgive my ignorance and lack of knowledge about Brawl hacking, but is it possible to port this to his Brawl Plus, Brawl Minus, and Project M move sets? I'm sure having this in all three versions would be useful, if not a popular concept. Possibly even in Balanced Brawl, if you have the time.
    yeah its for vbrawl, i doubt i could add this to any of the movesets you said considering vbrawl falco moveset is by default 457kb and with a very dumbed down texturewise arwing it reaches 534kb so if any of those movesets on any of those modes has more 7 or 8 kbs than 457 by default filesize limit will blowout and freeze.

Not to meantion i have no idea how those mods work tough.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:39:03 PM »

Considering the file size is the main issue, would it be possible to put the graphics over the Landmaster in Fox's final smash data, then use BrawlEx to give Falco his own individual final smash file instead of sharing Fox's?
    Just an idea, I dunno if it would really work or not.

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 05:48:53 PM »

Could you by some chance, make a Brawl Minus version?

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 06:15:23 PM »

ill see on making this better (if possable) i was going to do this but never got around to making it and now scene im better at psa now ill see if i can make this more polish

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 03:13:39 AM »

my opinion:
    - i think the ray gun blasters make it a bit OP Tongue maybe just falco's lasers would be better...***
    - it would be cool if players could stand on top and you could lift players up easier, like on corneria stages and with falco's vBrawl FS
    - maybe let him fire 3 smart bombs, which would make the FS end earlier, but would deal a lot of damage total..
    - did you say you were working on making chargeable lasers? i think that'd be amazing too Cheesy *** maybe make the regular shots just falco's blaster lasers, and make the semi charged shots the blasts from ships on corneria stages, then make the fully charged ones be a lot stronger... should take maybe a good couple of seconds to charge larger shots
    - might be a bit too big xP maybe try to make the arwing the size of the ones on the stages...
    - if you could make the arwing able to take damage but make the "barrel roll" able to reflect projectiles while hurting foes, that would probably make for a less OP FS considering all the buffs i personally thought would be cool

I'M JUST A DOOD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 08:00:53 AM »

Considering the file size is the main issue, would it be possible to put the graphics over the Landmaster in Fox's final smash data, then use BrawlEx to give Falco his own individual final smash file instead of sharing Fox's?
    Just an idea, I dunno if it would really work or not.
    Of course i could but then i would be forcing ppl to either use brawlex to get this working or sacrificing fox FS sadly.I dont use the landmaster codding at all or it would be much easier editing the landmaster to be an arwing instead but i dont want to take fox landmaster away i want a one slot FS for falco.

Could you by some chance, make a Brawl Minus version?
    preety sure i cant fit an arwing model on brawl- falco.

ill see on making this better (if possable) i was going to do this but never got around to making it and now scene im better at psa now ill see if i can make this more polish
    i bet animations could be much improved for like a stylish entering and exiting the arwing but my animation skills suck,the entire FS is made in a single subaction and animation btw, i also code using bb67b so no psa program besides bb.Your welcome to polish it at will.

my opinion:
    - i think the ray gun blasters make it a bit OP Tongue maybe just falco's lasers would be better...***
    - it would be cool if players could stand on top and you could lift players up easier, like on corneria stages and with falco's vBrawl FS
    - maybe let him fire 3 smart bombs, which would make the FS end earlier, but would deal a lot of damage total..
    - did you say you were working on making chargeable lasers? i think that'd be amazing too Cheesy *** maybe make the regular shots just falco's blaster lasers, and make the semi charged shots the blasts from ships on corneria stages, then make the fully charged ones be a lot stronger... should take maybe a good couple of seconds to charge larger shots
    - might be a bit too big xP maybe try to make the arwing the size of the ones on the stages...
    - if you could make the arwing able to take damage but make the "barrel roll" able to reflect projectiles while hurting foes, that would probably make for a less OP FS considering all the buffs i personally thought would be cool
    1 i dont think the shoots are that OP since you basicaly can only kill with the barrel roll the shoots is more to damage enemys so you reach them and barrel roll them on the face,falco's lazers wouldnt look like arwig shoots the lazer gun one's do.

2-sadly the arwing is a graphic only so i cant make it solid so ppl can stand on it or else i would.

3-tough about that but i dont know how to use the throw item comands if anyone does let me know.

4-Sadly im out of filesize to add graphics i wanted to add a charged shoot graphic but filesize prevented me from doing so :S

5-arwing itself is just a graphic i can reduce it yeah but that wont make much diference powerwise.

6-Sadly like i said the arwing is just a graphic there is no way i can make it reflect projectyles and take damage, and its a FS you dont see the landmaster taking damage or reflecting projectyles do you?In FS mode you are imune preety much all of the damage besides bowser's that is.

V2 is Out
    Animated thruster.
    press jump buttom to change the direction the arwing is facing.
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:39:15 AM by Carnage » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 02:06:07 PM »

i bet animations could be much improved for like a stylish entering and exiting the arwing but my animation skills suck,the entire FS is made in a single subaction and animation btw, i also code using bb67b so no psa program besides bb.Your welcome to polish it at will.
    i use bb to psa any way so its good wehn i have time ill look at it and see if i can polish it up

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 04:51:29 PM »

Awesome dude, but can u make the arwing a little bit biggerr? looks so tiny than landmaster, great work!!!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 06:17:51 PM »

Awesome dude, but can u make the arwing a little bit biggerr? looks so tiny than landmaster, great work!!!
    i actually think its perfect
    specially simce it flies and can do sky damage.
    btw i like ur avatar.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 07:40:43 PM »

Controllable Metal gear Rex FS beta1

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208120

this took alot of work, i got inspired by mortimer final smash videos2 so i decided i would try to see if i could code it, and it took alot of work but it worked in the end, the worse part about the FS is the animations if any animator would like to do some animations for me i would give collab.

i can add metal gear Rex to any snake model so if you want me to add it you need to link me to the  model you want i will try and add it, just hopping most snake models arent too big so i can fit mgr on the pcs/pac.
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:45:23 PM by Carnage » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 10:01:44 PM »

Cool.
    So is this like your new thread or something?

haventt had a chance to download, im on my mobile
    but will it be possible to add a subtle shine mat/shader on the model
    or will it be too much?
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 10:09:05 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 12:13:49 AM »

these final smashes are beautiful, Pedro; I cant wait to see them finished

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 08:26:42 AM »

Cool.
    So is this like your new thread or something?

haventt had a chance to download, im on my mobile
    but will it be possible to add a subtle shine mat/shader on the model
    or will it be too much?
    i already had to shrink every metal gear texture to half to fit him alongside snake sadly, thats why the metal gear itself looks abit blurry, i dont want to force anymore filesize on the pcs.Yeah this is my new thread its mostly for FSs instead of full psas, stuff i wanted to do long time ago.

these final smashes are beautiful, Pedro; I cant wait to see them finished
    thanks alot, snake FS took me 3 days to get it moving and jumping correctly, the damn fitsnake.pac is full of hardcoded code on the FS actions so i needed to borrow them from other actions and such. of course the FS would look alot better if i found someone to do some good animations for it.

Small Update for falco airwing
    V2.2 Just made the reverse direction automaticaly no more need to press the jump button to reverse direction like i did on the wolfen

Metal Gear Rex 1.1
    Added Extra snake models with the Metal Gear Rex model (liquid,solidus,psx,mgs3,oldsnake), and instructions how to add your own.

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: