Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269173 times)
DTrunks
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #255 on: January 31, 2016, 06:12:29 PM »

Thought so; I see now in earlier posts that vbrawl .rel files aren't compatible. I'll look into figuring out a way to decipher what were the base characters and go from there.

Thanks for the quick reply, and for all of your hard work! My friends and I love this game and I can't wait to surprise them with this.

Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: February 01, 2016, 12:42:42 PM »

Out of Stupidity, will this work with it?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210782
    It mentions a REL, and i'm not sure if the REL in question has been edited.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: February 01, 2016, 01:44:27 PM »

Out of Stupidity, will this work with it?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210782
    It mentions a REL, and i'm not sure if the REL in question has been edited.

no, that's not a stupid question. tbh i don't think that it'll work, but I might be able to convert it to work with BEX in my free time

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: February 01, 2016, 09:51:06 PM »

That'd be extremely nice, i like the aesthetic of it, and i think it'd work well with my current edits.

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: February 02, 2016, 10:04:34 PM »

I see the problem. In the CSSSlotConfig you forgot to put the last two values before 0C in hexadecimal, so it reads as team 16 and costume 16 instead, when 12 is the max. Try changing “10 10" to "0A 0A". I think that's what you meant to do. Also, if you're adding an 11th costume, uncheck “11" in the FighterConfig, since it counts 0 as the first costume. I'm not quite sure but that might cause a problem as well.
    Sorry for the late reply, thanks! Can't believe I missed that. Also is it even possible to add clones in the most recent build of this yet? all I get is exception errors everytime I try to do virtually anything in the clone tool.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #260 on: February 02, 2016, 10:53:51 PM »

Sorry for the late reply, thanks! Can't believe I missed that. Also is it even possible to add clones in the most recent build of this yet? all I get is exception errors everytime I try to do virtually anything in the clone tool.

Your welcome! Grin

However, I wouldn't suggest using the clone tool. There are quite a few problems with it so I've heard. Usually I just do everything manually. Its not that bad once you know what to do.

Oh, also, I found some kind of bug when I was playing. I'm not sure what caused the crash (might have been fox's final smash? Ridley was also in the match), but after I turned on my Wii, it was partially bricked. Turned it off and on again, and its working again, but I made a NAND backup just in case.
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:00:03 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #261 on: February 03, 2016, 03:17:01 PM »

Your welcome! Grin

However, I wouldn't suggest using the clone tool. There are quite a few problems with it so I've heard. Usually I just do everything manually. Its not that bad once you know what to do.

Oh, also, I found some kind of bug when I was playing. I'm not sure what caused the crash (might have been fox's final smash? Ridley was also in the match), but after I turned on my Wii, it was partially bricked. Turned it off and on again, and its working again, but I made a NAND backup just in case.
    Partially bricked? what do you mean by that? Unless you happen to mean the thing my wii has been going thru for over a year now xD. there is an issue where the wii won't start with an SD card in the slot after it crashes. seems to have something to do with bootmii tho rather then brawl hacking. at least with my issue.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #262 on: February 03, 2016, 04:16:44 PM »

Partially bricked? what do you mean by that? Unless you happen to mean the thing my wii has been going thru for over a year now xD. there is an issue where the wii won't start with an SD card in the slot after it crashes. seems to have something to do with bootmii tho rather then brawl hacking. at least with my issue.
    What I mean by partially bricked is that it tells me the Wii system files are corrupted, but I can still enter through safe mode (or whatever its called).
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:19:54 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2016, 06:28:16 PM »

What I mean by partially bricked is that it tells me the Wii system files are corrupted, but I can still enter through safe mode (or whatever its called).
    thats odd. i'll look into it and see if i can recreate it. is your wii soft modded, hard modded, or hackless? Do you ahve Cios installed?

SuperWeasel99
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: February 03, 2016, 07:07:04 PM »

Have you ever tried changing the bootmii folder's name to something else?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #265 on: February 03, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »

Have you ever tried changing the bootmii folder's name to something else?

honestly i probably have to uninstall and reinstall it. i use an older bootmii anyway. as it is it doesn't really help me if i doesn't load. tho i personally use sneek for brick protection

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #266 on: February 03, 2016, 09:26:35 PM »

thats odd. i'll look into it and see if i can recreate it. is your wii soft modded, hard modded, or hackless? Do you ahve Cios installed?

Honestly I don't even remember if I have a custom Cios installed. I probably don't, and my wii is softmodded. Im not sure if this is a biggie though, as my wii gave me the message after trying to enter homebrew channel, but that was only one time. It works fine again now.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2016, 09:51:21 PM »

Honestly I don't even remember if I have a custom Cios installed. I probably don't, and my wii is softmodded. Im not sure if this is a biggie though, as my wii gave me the message after trying to enter homebrew channel, but that was only one time. It works fine again now.
    hmm may be an issue with HBC then. if it happens again keep me posted.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: February 04, 2016, 12:15:19 PM »

hmm may be an issue with HBC then. if it happens again keep me posted.

Alright.

Does anyone know where I can learn how to modify rel files? Besides porting characters or stages onto others? Iccan't find any tutorials..

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #269 on: February 05, 2016, 08:09:30 AM »

Alright.

Does anyone know where I can learn how to modify rel files? Besides porting characters or stages onto others? Iccan't find any tutorials..
    that's because there aren't any tutorials out there right now. when I have time, I might write one up for everyone.

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: