PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!

Started by Sirkura, July 19, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on April 24, 2016, 09:51:06 PM

Well, i found out how to make the Expansion work, i just put the code below all the other codes, and it recognized them. had to inject it manually.

But i don't think ASL tool works well with your version of the code. It doesn't recognize all the stages and edits done.

hmm i'll ask hyperlink about it.  we might also be able to edit the tool at some point if we get permission.  thanks for letting me know.  the ASL code might also conflict with the expansion code. i havent really tested it. let me know what you find.

Post Merge: April 26, 2016, 07:18:31 PM

Quote from: Sirkura on April 25, 2016, 03:44:24 AM
hmm i'll ask hyperlink about it.  we might also be able to edit the tool at some point if we get permission.  thanks for letting me know.  the ASL code might also conflict with the expansion code. i havent really tested it. let me know what you find.

Just following up,  it seems the coding in the tool is fine. we havent had any issues with it.  what stages are you having trouble with?

Quote from: Sirkura on April 25, 2016, 03:44:24 AM
hmm i'll ask hyperlink about it.  we might also be able to edit the tool at some point if we get permission.  thanks for letting me know.  the ASL code might also conflict with the expansion code. i havent really tested it. let me know what you find.

Post Merge: April 26, 2016, 07:18:31 PM

Just following up,  it seems the coding in the tool is fine. we havent had any issues with it.  what stages are you having trouble with?
Not so sure, the tool confuses me a little. and it doesn't seem to display all the stages on the roster. There is a video on it, which i'm aboot to watch.

Also, i've asked this before, but Where is Roy's CSSSlotconfig file?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

ITs the same as PM's Roy ID, unfortunately i don't remember off the top of my head. look at the roster.dat you can find roys info off it that way pretty easily.

Post Merge: May 01, 2016, 12:33:45 AM

Updated to v0.5 ^^

I'm having  issues adding in 4 clones in particular: In this order, there's a Toon Link clone on 3F, a Sonic clone on 40, a Pit clone on 41, and a Marth clone on 42 (I had plans for a Falco clone, but he's currently not supported). I have all of the dat files ready (minus cosmetic changes, as I lack a hex editor), as well as the rel files (based on ones given in the templates). Issue being, when adding the files into their respective folders and booting up Project M, I find that my added clones aren't showing up on the roster. Am I missing a step (besides the changes that require a hexadecimal editor)? I'm theorizing it might be something to do with my editing on the rel files, as I only changed the first line in section 8 with the module editor.

Quote from: KorytheMaril on May 01, 2016, 02:18:21 AM
I'm having  issues adding in 4 clones in particular: In this order, there's a Toon Link clone on 3F, a Sonic clone on 40, a Pit clone on 41, and a Marth clone on 42 (I had plans for a Falco clone, but he's currently not supported). I have all of the dat files ready (minus cosmetic changes, as I lack a hex editor), as well as the rel files (based on ones given in the templates). Issue being, when adding the files into their respective folders and booting up Project M, I find that my added clones aren't showing up on the roster. Am I missing a step (besides the changes that require a hexadecimal editor)? I'm theorizing it might be something to do with my editing on the rel files, as I only changed the first line in section 8 with the module editor.
have you edited the roster.dat? you need to set the menu to read the cahracters you added. if the rel files were wrong it would just crash on match up.

I can't get the brawl ex codes to work. Do I put the Brawl ex characters in private>wii>rsbe or with all the characters in the normal pf folder. I'm also using A stage expansion with 36 stages. Is that causing the problem? Because I don't want to remove the stage expansion.

At least send me a .GCT file with the normal Project M codes, Brawl ex attached to it, and A stage expansion with 36 stages.

EDIT: Never mind. But I can't get Brawl Ex to work Properly.

Quote from: The Bluefire Channel on May 01, 2016, 01:45:35 PM
I can't get the brawl ex codes to work. Do I put the Brawl ex characters in private>wii>rsbe or with all the characters in the normal pf folder. I'm also using A stage expansion with 36 stages. Is that causing the problem? Because I don't want to remove the stage expansion.

At least send me a .GCT file with the normal Project M codes, Brawl ex attached to it, and A stage expansion with 36 stages.

Thanks!
>.> that is what this project is....  all you have to do is add the characters. there is a stage template in the second post under useful downloads.  look at the useful downloads section and there are various tutorials as well.

Heyyy, um... Is there a mirror for V0.5? Like for a Mediafire download? MEGA is iffy...


Quote from: Sirkura on May 02, 2016, 03:57:35 AM
>.> that is what this project is....  all you have to do is add the characters. there is a stage template in the second post under useful downloads.  look at the useful downloads section and there are various tutorials as well.
It still doesn't work. It just takes away some slots and makes it the normal Brawl roster (But STG expansion still works). Maybe i'm not doing something right. I even watched tutorials and they are not working. Help!

Can I have the smashbros_sound.brsar? I wanted to make new announcer calls for my clones while still keeping the SFX.

Do any of you know how to add the second team colors ?
Such as Fox , Falco , link, wolf ...
I have seen that in this project has been added the Dry Bowser and I would like to do the same for other characters
Thank you

Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

I try to add this combination to CSS Slot Config Lucario but does not accept secondary team colors .
I added this code :
01 06 00 07 03 08 04 09 00 0C

Quote from: gtoribio89 on May 13, 2016, 11:38:16 AM
Do any of you know how to add the second team colors ?
Such as Fox , Falco , link, wolf ...
I have seen that in this project has been added the Dry Bowser and I would like to do the same for other characters
Thank you

Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

I try to add this combination to CSS Slot Config Lucario but does not accept secondary team colors .
I added this code :
01 06 00 07 03 08 04 09 00 0C


Thats a bit more complicated. BeX won't register more then one team color.  but the alt costume engine PM uses does. there are tutorials on smash boards, but i've never done it myself.

Quote from: Pinball Wizard on May 05, 2016, 05:59:33 AM
Heyyy, um... Is there a mirror for V0.5? Like for a Mediafire download? MEGA is iffy...

i actually plan on hosting it on my Gdrive at some point. i  just havent had time to back up and upload it yet.  it will make it a lot faster to update then reuploading in bulk each time.

Quote from: Indomitable Kirby on May 11, 2016, 04:41:04 PM
Can I have the smashbros_sound.brsar? I wanted to make new announcer calls for my clones while still keeping the SFX.

You can find all the files in the iso here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32962.0

i'll update the useful links section with it later.

Quote from: Charx on May 06, 2016, 07:29:18 PM
It still doesn't work. It just takes away some slots and makes it the normal Brawl roster (But STG expansion still works). Maybe i'm not doing something right. I even watched tutorials and they are not working. Help!

That means either config files are not edited, or you have not edited the roster.dat to show the characters. I suggest asking in the BeX thread. I'm sure they can help you more with basics, or in pyotrs tutorial thread.  Both are in the useful links section on first page.

Why does the PMEX+Stage Expansion shrink the character roster? It doesn't even add the characters I put in there. I watched tutorials several times and they're not working.
I'm using Dolphin to test this just in case if anything goes wrong.

Is there a guide to editing CSSSlot so you can change the oreder to how you want?
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!