Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Still waiting for the Real Meteor Effect for Spiking someone... unless I missed it XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I did the flaming meteors in a stream, but I didn't emphasize it too much. Probably tomorrow I'll do something again.

I added extra music to Midgar, but I gotta fix the broken My Music settings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNOohFp9vu8&t=5m42s

I'm still working on getting song titles in there. I think I understand how, so writing a script is the main thing I need to do.

Wait, wait, you're already able to music hack Midgar?

Assuming this is the last update since they're no longer adding anymore DLC, I think we can go full force now and avoid any updates and patching?

My question got lost in the last page lol but have you made a tutorial or are you planning on doing so?

Has anyone else been able to hack the music?

Sorry about all the questions, swear I'm not a cop.

The last update'll be either Feb, or a bit after that (Feb for Bayo/Corrin and possibly balances)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2015, 03:55:28 PM
Wait, wait, you're already able to music hack Midgar?

Assuming this is the last update since they're no longer adding anymore DLC, I think we can go full force now and avoid any updates and patching?

My question got lost in the last page lol but have you made a tutorial or are you planning on doing so?

Has anyone else been able to hack the music?

Sorry about all the questions, swear I'm not a cop.

Sorry, missed it. Yeah I just bought the DLC last night and got it working.

At least one more update coming as Leilani says, but we can work with the expectations of new content coming.

Yeah I plan on doing a tutorial once I get far enough in my research, or if someone can pick up what I'm doing can keep the momentum going. It's only useful right now for people on firmware 5.3.2 though.

Of course, how stupid of me, how could I forget about sexy ass Bayonetta lol.

Has anyone else been able to hack music?

Quote from: Soneek on December 16, 2015, 04:40:25 PM

At least one more update coming as Leilani says, but we can work with the expectations of new content coming.
It's Kit Ballard actually XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Leilani on December 16, 2015, 09:59:04 PM
It's Kit Ballard actually XD

Ahhhh, I haven't been gone too long then. Good to see you again Kit. :)

I'm putting together an English voice pack for Cloud. I guess I should actually check the Vault to see if any have been made for Brawl.

Quote from: Soneek on December 16, 2015, 11:52:16 PM
Ahhhh, I haven't been gone too long then. Good to see you again Kit. :)
I mostly lurk the Offtopic area anymore =p Rarely pop out of there, but with some new info starting to get passed around, can't help to not get into it.

Also been on an Indivisible kick so yeah... Ninja Name! *whoosh sound, vanishes*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Soneek on December 16, 2015, 11:52:16 PM
Ahhhh, I haven't been gone too long then. Good to see you again Kit. :)

I'm putting together an English voice pack for Cloud. I guess I should actually check the Vault to see if any have been made for Brawl.

It baffles me that theres a FF remake in production, and they couldn't use clips from that in smash 4.

Quote from: Oizen on December 18, 2015, 06:01:23 AM

It baffles me that theres a FF remake in production, and they couldn't use clips from that in smash 4.

Probably because it's nowhere near done? .-.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So, everyone should block updates on their consoles. I'm not 100% sure, but the exploit might be usable on the latest firmware by the end of the year.

If your gateway/router has the ability to block domain names, add these to the block list for now. You will lose eShop for now. OpenDNS is another way to block domains, but make sure you have the OpenDNS updater installed on your local computer, so that your public IP address stays up to date. After turning off your Wii U, do not leave it plugged in. Disable automatic software updates. Unplug your Wii U when not in use as a safety precaution.

nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net

If you need eShop access, make sure to verify that there isn't a firmware update yet, then change your DNS address temporarily from the OpenDNS stuff.

Thanks for the tip, Soneek!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Wouldn't blocking up updates disable Online when a new update comes along?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2015, 04:14:00 PM
Wouldn't blocking up updates disable Online when a new update comes along?

This. And I plan on downloading Bayonetta and the others, so should we all hold off until that last update, then proceed?