Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2016, 03:54:55 AM

Hey Tabuu, long time no speak. Thanks for this info, I'll look into it.


Yes, can someone confirm this please?

I have already downloaded both of those hoes, and should have the latest update.

By the way is that Sans brother from Undertale? lol. I forgot his name, I know it starts with a P.
Yes
Apperantly 5.5.1 is still safe
dont forget to disable standby functions and the quick access home option

you can also disconnect ur internet connection all together on your wii u

one more thing
to test you have everything set up
try going to eshop, you should get an error.
you will also see a red x on the download box which is located on the lower right corner

just google tubehax dns if you need more info

Well, this just happened - http://youtu.be/pDPSmKwP9ss

This confirms everything then. So let's figure out a check list to hack SM4SH properly.

I'll probably make a tutorial written thread, since no one else wants to do it lol.

- Ensure you have version 5.5.1
- Ensure you have downloaded all DLC you want prior to disabling and hacking.
- Remove Wifi Completely.
- Try going into Wii Shop and if error message is received, then it was successful.
- Disable Standby Function
- Disable Quick Access Home Option

Did I miss anything? Does it matter what order these are some in?

Wait till the Hole Punch is out for a tutorial =p But you can talk about blocking updates at the very least
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!







did u guys know its already possible to unlock dlc for free via codes?
there s a ode for cloud aleady
but for cornin and hetainetta the codes would need to be ported since those codes only work for the 1.2 smash updte


@sexymountain
its probably best to include tubehax in there too.

Aw, too bad. I was hoping that was Wii U. My 3DS' firmware is too far updated.



Damn it. I've been moving with no access to my Wii U and all of this [censored] is happening. Hopefully a good tutorial for Wii U hacking comes out.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 09, 2016, 09:14:27 PM
Damn it. I've been moving with no access to my Wii U and all of this [censored] is happening. Hopefully a good tutorial for Wii U hacking comes out.
I'm still waiting for that too, hunny bun.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 10, 2016, 07:09:12 AM
I'm still waiting for that too, hunny bun.

Yeah keyword - good, lol.

I'm honestly shocked one hasn't come out yet. The greed is real this season of Smash hacking.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 10, 2016, 01:32:23 PM
Yeah keyword - good, lol.

I'm honestly shocked one hasn't come out yet. The greed is real this season of Smash hacking.
u can download models and start editing textures
than send em to that guy who works with Soneek.

i think someone had a Lucas recolor for Ness...