Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Took brawl Years before we got it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPTADxyuxTY

but smash 4 already Costume Slot Expansions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's not that I'm impatient knowing somebody is working on it. It's more like I'm hopeless that no one is picking up on the slack for someone who gave up. I'm not a programmer at all so I can't fulfill those shoes at all.

Again, I will [censored]ing pay. I got euros.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 18, 2016, 07:56:25 PM
It's not that I'm impatient knowing somebody is working on it. It's more like I'm hopeless that no one is picking up on the slack for someone who gave up. I'm not a programmer at all so I can't fulfill those shoes at all.

Again, I will [censored]ing pay. I got euros.
Pay for what? What are you paying for?

They finally put my stuff in the game.

https://twitter.com/smb123w64gb/status/710972947284893696
and
https://twitter.com/smb123w64gb/status/710973968824590337

We've been working on vertex coloring. more detail on that stuff when we get it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

technicaly there is a kernel for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 but the team will only release the kernel if its patched by nintendo in an upcoming  update so yeah try to stay there with luck nintendo will patch it soon enough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 19, 2016, 07:43:48 AM
technicaly there is a kernel for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 but the team will only release the kernel if its patched by nintendo in an upcoming  update so yeah try to stay there with luck nintendo will patch it soon enough.

I have no idea how you found out, but that's great to know. Thanks for the heads up Carnage.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Large Leader on March 19, 2016, 07:46:52 AM
I have no idea how you found out, but that's great to know. Thanks for the heads up Carnage.
I too am curious on how you've come to this conclution...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



The kernel is private.  If nintendo patches it,  it will become useless to future firmwares therefore no need to keep it private.  I doubt it will get patches tho,  since last firmware only edited the browser.  Perhaps if there is a major firmware change that accomadates for the new nintendo id system, than it may be released.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 19, 2016, 03:45:09 PM
The kernel is private.  If nintendo patches it,  it will become useless to future firmwares therefore no need to keep it private.  I doubt it will get patches tho,  since last firmware only edited the browser.  Perhaps if there is a major firmware change that accomadates for the new nintendo id system, than it may be released.

This is sound logic and something I thought of at 4 in the morning. So here's to hoping it all goes to plan for us.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 19, 2016, 03:45:09 PM
The kernel is private.  If nintendo patches it,  it will become useless to future firmwares therefore no need to keep it private.  I doubt it will get patches tho,  since last firmware only edited the browser.  Perhaps if there is a major firmware change that accomadates for the new nintendo id system, than it may be released.
So basically, we should be rooting for Nintendo to patch it.


Quote from: Carnage on March 19, 2016, 07:43:48 AM
technicaly there is a kernel for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 but the team will only release the kernel if its patched by nintendo in an upcoming  update so yeah try to stay there with luck nintendo will patch it soon enough.

pretty sure all of these modders (wii u and 3ds) say this. i remember something for the 3ds was released after it was thought to be patched but apparently still worked.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 19, 2016, 06:30:08 PM
pretty sure all of these modders (wii u and 3ds) say this. i remember something for the 3ds was released after it was thought to be patched but apparently still worked.
10.6-10.7? I read that almost nothing was fixed with the update, so the kernel for 10.6 and 10.7 were still the same?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 19, 2016, 08:17:29 PM
10.6-10.7? I read that almost nothing was fixed with the update, so the kernel for 10.6 and 10.7 were still the same?

nono. not that one. this was awhile ago
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 19, 2016, 01:35:42 PM
I too am curious on how you've come to this conclution...
i follow the wiiu scene since the very beggining on gbatemp, i even beta tested manny wiiu apps, i was the guinea pig for the nnu patcher wish lets you acesss e shop on spoofed 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 and so on, i was one of the first to do the VC injects and such, the devs have the kernel for  the 5.5.1/5.5.0 fw long time ago and they said several times even when people keep begging them, that they will only release it once its patched becuase this is the last kernel they found  and if nintendo sees it and patch's it then all upcoming wiiu fws will never be hackable, not saying there arent anymore kernel entrys on  upcoming fws  but they havent found any extra ones so far.

They are keeping it on check so yeah the sonner nintendo patches it the sooner its released or they will be holding it until the nx launch day most likely.

I also know why iosu wasnt released and it might never be even tough i cant say it, so dont expect the iosu anytime soon if ever to be released just hope for the kernel to be patched by nintendo that is much more likely to happen.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.