Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Large Leader on March 27, 2016, 08:35:12 PM
I meant that he's making Nano's version look good, but let's just go with that

v:

anyways, I did a thing: ! No longer available
Rainbow Edition Ryu? :v

Also, the Meta Crystal looks [censored]in' amazing for a vertexed stage.

And... well, Shadow with its own voice bank. Woohoo, I guess.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I don't know if this has already been posted, but it looks like a user on the gbatemp forums has stated he is working on a site to host current mods here:

http://sm4shmods.com

I'd rather see another brawl vault look-a-like featured here instead if the modding sense is starting up. The thread has some interesting links too for anyone interested:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/discussion-smash-wiiu-modding-and-help-center.419366/

I would highly recommend not using the smash4mods website. Check my twitter if you want to know more (it should be @Large_Leader) as I'm not home to copypasta information.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on April 03, 2016, 11:38:57 PM
I would highly recommend not using the smash4mods website. Check my twitter if you want to know more (it should be @Large_Leader) as I'm not home to copypasta information.
https://twitter.com/Large_Leader
I've got your back, bruh.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Determined LC-DDM on April 04, 2016, 02:39:48 AM
Sm4sh Mods looks like a reskin of Modulous.

Except one wised up and stopped being bad while the other kept trying to deny that they were wrong. You can guess which is which v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hood afternoon,

I want to activate my wifi again as I want to use YouTube and CrunchyRoll.

Where do I go to turn off automatic updates again to ensure my Wii U doesn't update anymore than it already has?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 04, 2016, 05:27:16 PM
Hood afternoon,

I want to activate my wifi again as I want to use YouTube and CrunchyRoll.

Where do I go to turn off automatic updates again to ensure my Wii U doesn't update anymore than it already has?


https://gbatemp.net/threads/blocking-wii-u-system-updates-by-url-blacklist-possible.350663/#post-4698214
You could try blocking the site that hosts the updates.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Large Leader on April 04, 2016, 05:27:58 AM
Except one wised up and stopped being bad while the other kept trying to deny that they were wrong. You can guess which is which v:

No, not really. Gonna have to spell it out for me. :3c

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

its shame we cant get smash 4 support here tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's not that we can't, it's that it takes time and effort to do something like that.

People want Smash 4 stuff in here handed down on a silver platter, but forget that it takes coding expertise, bugtesting, and patience to deal with the occasional mistake error. It's not an overnight thing, specially not when being done by one person who is being unpaid for their work, and frankly, underappreciated.

So, if anyone wants to whine about how other sites already have Smash 4 mods, let them. But this place was, is, and always will be the place to go when you want to browse through mods due to the fact that we were here when others didn't take notice.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

This site by far trumps any other mod hosting pages out there. Organization is key and it's well thought out here. A good bit of the code should be reusable for file sharing, I would assume. Building a mirrored "brawl" vault seems like a logical path to follow. Has anyone thought about opening a new board in the forum for all the smash 4 mod development threads?

Bring this stuff up to the Devs in here: BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates or Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates if no one else already has.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Before bringing up such discussion, I would highly suggest waiting to see if the new exploit is released so as to allow more of the population the opportunity to even be able to use the hacks. In the case of Brawl, it was relatively easy to hack/homebrew because it was riddled with holes to exploit. The WiiU isn't in a similar situation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eh, while true, could also have a "back room" for it, as to have the new vault programmed and ready for public consumption when the hack is finally released.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!