Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.



I await the day when I can bring Kit to WiiU (and finish her move set proper)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm looking forward to when we can use our own custom/edited bonesets. I'm kinda itching to Smash4-ify King Cold, since I cancelled the Brawl version.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 13, 2016, 08:37:38 PM
I'm looking forward to when we can use our own custom/edited bonesets. I'm kinda itching to Smash4-ify King Cold, since I cancelled the Brawl version.
AND THAN The cycle of excuses will start again

Should this be moved to the new Sm4sh boards?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I agree. I can move if you want, unless you rather do it yourself.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



So...so....so...so...so... it's not yet possible to create custom stages for Smash 4 yet right?
Like if I wanted to some how move/recreate my brawl stages to/for Smash 4 that's not going to happen for a while?

Quote from: POKE MASTER on September 28, 2016, 09:03:34 PM
So...so....so...so...so... it's not yet possible to create custom stages for Smash 4 yet right?
Like if I wanted to some how move/recreate my brawl stages to/for Smash 4 that's not going to happen for a while?

you can do that for the most part
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, hacked stages are a thing now, just not too easy yet, I believe
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 30, 2016, 02:46:27 AM
you can do that for the most part

What does that mean lol?
Can I or can't I?

Do you mean I can do it but it won't look exactly the way I want it to when I finish....?
Or I can do it theoretically...but it hasn't been done yet?
Or it would be be very hard to do...but it can be done...?




Quote from: POKE MASTER on October 27, 2016, 10:01:07 AM
What does that mean lol?
Can I or can't I?

Do you mean I can do it but it won't look exactly the way I want it to when I finish....?
Or I can do it theoretically...but it hasn't been done yet?
Or it would be be very hard to do...but it can be done...?
you can, i've been recreating a old brawl mod i did for SmashU, its pretty much possible, but its more time consuming
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 28, 2016, 06:49:41 AM
you can, i've been recreating a old brawl mod i did for SmashU, its pretty much possible, but its more time consuming

Have you ever considered live streaming what you do right to your Page on facebook?

I'd join :D