Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
That's great.  ;D I've made a moveset idea for her, and I hope it's not over-the-top. I tried to keep it as reasonable as possible as far as basic hacks go. I also referenced animations some of the attacks can use to make life easier. Of course, there might have to be a few new animations, but idk. Let me know if this moveset is too much. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Samyatang on December 08, 2015, 01:22:54 AM
That's great.  ;D I've made a moveset idea for her, and I hope it's not over-the-top. I tried to keep it as reasonable as possible as far as basic hacks go. I also referenced animations some of the attacks can use to make life easier. Of course, there might have to be a few new animations, but idk. Let me know if this moveset is too much. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks this helps a lot also here she is


Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on December 12, 2015, 09:31:50 AM
thanks this helps a lot also here she is




Wow, I love it! She looks amazing! Those gems/earrings are perfectly spot on, too! ^-^

Quote from: Samyatang on December 12, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Wow, I love it! She looks amazing! Those gems/earrings are perfectly spot on, too! ^-^
thanks I'm glad you like it :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

When will V2 be released? My hype is definitely real for it. :D

Quote from: Samyatang on December 12, 2015, 10:10:47 PM
When will V2 be released? My hype is definitely real for it. :D
at the moment I don't really know, its a lot that still needs to be done but it wont be too long
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Hey, I just had this idea pop up in my head. Since Evoni won't be in the game, I thought it would be cool if Flara had an alt that made her colors look like Evoni's. But don't worry about it if it'll be too much work, 'cuz it's just a small palette swap idea that I had in my head. xD

EDIT: Just wanted to see how this looked, so I palette-swapped a drawing of Flara to give her Evoni's colors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Samyatang on December 19, 2015, 11:53:19 PM
Hey, I just had this idea pop up in my head. Since Evoni won't be in the game, I thought it would be cool if Flara had an alt that made her colors look like Evoni's. But don't worry about it if it'll be too much work, 'cuz it's just a small palette swap idea that I had in my head. xD

EDIT: Just wanted to see how this looked, so I palette-swapped a drawing of Flara to give her Evoni's colors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks very nice ill make it soon
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHFGiVW-OOo


heres a update, for more updates please like the smash sisters page on facebook, and subscribe to me on youtube I post more there :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Wow! V2 looks amazing! Especially Flara. I'm really excited for V2. Will it be out sometime this month, or next month (or later than that?) ^-^ Also, can you make a video showing off Flara in a battle? I would love to see how her moveset turned out. :)

Quote from: Samyatang on January 12, 2016, 11:43:02 PM
Wow! V2 looks amazing! Especially Flara. I'm really excited for V2. Will it be out sometime this month, or next month (or later than that?) ^-^ Also, can you make a video showing off Flara in a battle? I would love to see how her moveset turned out. :)
thanks ill upload one when I can, and V2 should be out by next month I just have to finalize the roster

Post Merge: January 16, 2016, 07:10:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MegFTiVmR-k
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg



I've seen Flara and whoa, I gotta say, I'm impressed! She looks so amazing in-game! :D I was just wondering, is that her full moveset, or is there some things you still have to add?