Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project E-123 Omega (MODEL IS T-POSED NEED CONTRIBUTORS)  (Read 2985 times)
BraveDragonWolf
Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: June 30, 2016, 05:22:02 PM »

I know this thread doesn't have a lot of details on this project but, we're working up to that.
    So, I just recently chose my next challenger...Most of you already recognize the silhouette if you've read the thread before reading this one. So, there's no keeping a secret.[/color]

"Challenger" Thread

The Omega model is already in the process of being T-posed, after that it's onto detaching some objects, then rigging time. So then I was hoping I could get some people on the project while I do all that stuff.
    I made a request for an Omega PSA long long time ago, the guy never started because someone needed to either import this model or edit the model that's already over DK . So, since then I've forgotten all about it.

But this moveset isn't going over DK. It's going over R.O.B . I'm planning on using the latest version of Geno over R.O.B boneset which won't be hard at all...as long as R.O.B's PSA file can be edited in Brawlbox or something. So, all I need is someone who's excellent in animations, and someone who has good experience in PSA coding.

Unlike my CFW Judge project, that's not gonna be touched for a while...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: 7/2/16

The Omega model is finally T-posed! On to rigging the model! Now, I just need some contributors that could help with animations or the PSA. Then we'll discuss how the animations will look and the moveset design.

Hopefully...

Think I gotta get this moved to the "requests" thread now...
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:10:28 PM by BraveDragonWolf » Logged

Infoholic
    Advanced Kitten

If it's not sweet, you're not wearing Honey!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 06:46:38 PM »

This sounds awesome!

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 08:11:47 PM »

Heya,
    I wanna warn you that ROB's final smash file can't be used. The game loads the data, but nothing that you add there spawns in game. Don't know the reason, might be because it's empty and Nintendo didn't code whatever they had to to make it usable.
    Just keep in mind that using ROB as a base will force you to put any effect you want in the pac file, what will restrict your possibilities immensely.

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 08:28:52 PM »

Heya,
    I wanna warn you that ROB's final smash file can't be used. The game loads the data, but nothing that you add there spawns in game. Don't know the reason, might be because it's empty and Nintendo didn't code whatever they had to to make it usable.
    Just keep in mind that using ROB as a base will force you to put any effect you want in the pac file, what will restrict your possibilities immensely.

I should tell that to whoever is gonna do the PSA. I guess were's gonna have to leave the final smash the way it is, and maybe try to change the effects like, the beam coming out of his arm cannon, etc.
    And probably make the animation like any other final smash except you're not walking around with a beam shooting out of your eyes. But keeping in mind of what you said, my idea may not happen. But, we won't know til we try.

Post Merge: July 02, 2016, 04:07:59 PM
    On to stage two! Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:07:59 PM by BraveDragonWolf » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: