Official PokeZonic Help Thread

Started by DUMMY, November 25, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Got it to work! Sonic pokemon Z with a 4gb SD.raw.

Here's what I did:

Install an iOS 36 wad in dolphin.

Delete the config.dat file( I suppose this is to make gecko work on Wii? It just seemed to make gecko not even start. And minima launcher won't apply the code it seemed. I was playing vbrawl.
I realized my brawl minus so.raw only had codes and minusery(their custom pf folder path ) so it did not need the config.dat for dolphin.

Brawl minus does not need a gameconfig.txt but SPZ does which is apparently used to add more lines of code?
So I did not have that the first time, trying to me it look like brawl minus sd.raw which resulted in gecko saying too many SD codes found and couldn't apply them.

Thanks for the help and I hope someone finds this useful to play this as it looks really fun, or any other brawl mod. If someone has better explanations on these files that would be helpful in understanding.

February 09, 2018, 10:06:12 PM #16 Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:29:21 PM by 1337b2
I am having a problem with loading this mod pack on my wii u. When I use gecko, it shows vanilla brawl with ALL HOOKS and when i try to use minialanucher, it crashes when i try to open the character selection screen and yes, I am using a 4gb sdhc card and I am using a brawl disc. If you can help me fix this that would be nice.

Have you made sure your card is formatted to FAT32? Do you have Homebrew Channel installed? Does the same issue occur if you try launching it on a Wii?


Have tried to see if Sonic & Pokemon M Super or earlier have the same issue?

February 10, 2018, 05:14:48 PM #20 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:38:13 PM by 1337b2
no i will try that now


Post Merge: February 10, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

i tried it and the same thing happens. The only differences are i can open all star mode then it crashes and it shows normal brawl on mimnalaucher as well

Did you make sure it was "Sonic & Pokemon M Super" and not "Sonic & Pokemon M Super+"?


Try deleting the config.dat file on the root of the SD card and then set the Hooktype to Axnextframe. Also see if you have the same issue with other large BrawlEx packs (Super Smash Sisters, SSB Infinite, ex.)

February 11, 2018, 01:12:00 AM #24 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:43:44 AM by 1337b2
oh ok. I will tell you if it worked when I have the time to try it.

Post Merge: February 11, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

The same results occurred when I deleted the config.dat file. I have played infinite before and it worked when I played  it. Are you sure your modpack is setup correctly? :>.>: :>.>: :>.>: :>.>: :>.>: :>.>:

February 11, 2018, 02:46:08 AM #25 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:48:41 AM by Black Kyurem
Yes, I'm fairly sure. I can set-up the files so you can see if the hackless method will work if you want. Can you also try the earliest version (Sonic & Pokemon X) works for you?

February 11, 2018, 03:00:11 AM #26 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:08:02 PM by 1337b2
ok i will try

Post Merge: February 11, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

no it does not. If you do make a hackless version, will it be exactly the same? If not, can you change the code to make it work with the project m app?

Post Merge: February 11, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

are you still here?


Quote from: 1337b2 on February 17, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
Are you making that hackles version?
I can make one tomorrow if you really need it.