Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16109

I wan tthe icon fo rthe css. not a csp.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thats good! thanks!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Updated:

STAGES

[Final Destination] Dark Subspace


[Final Destination] Tabuu Stage


[Final Destination] Fichina


[Battlefield] Dimensional Field


[Battlefield] Sacred Realm 2


[Battlefield] Otherworld Battlefield


[Battlefield] The Great Invasion - Smash Skiff


[Halberd] DayLight Halberd


[Castle Siege] Ice Cave



Awesome! :O

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:



i want to request a lynn from fire emblem csp. I don;t care what pose.Please make it for me
:kdance:

Quote from: Darkgary on July 13, 2011, 11:02:08 PM
i want to request a lynn from fire emblem csp. I don;t care what pose.Please make it for me
:kdance:
I tried making her once, but I just couldn't find a good pose for her (Vertex on Link) but I'll make one, I'll make an animation myself to see if I make her loog good.

And sorry for delaying your request, Colter, but they'll be made soon, I've been in finals so... D:

Quote from: Cloudy on July 14, 2011, 03:54:36 AM
I tried making her once, but I just couldn't find a good pose for her (Vertex on Link) but I'll make one, I'll make an animation myself to see if I make her loog good.

And sorry for delaying your request, Colter, but they'll be made soon, I've been in finals so... D:

lol ok im good