Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not that I know of, Im awaiting Piks to send it to me.

I wouldn't send you an incomplete model, haha.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


When do you reckon it'll be done? Or you dont wanna announce a date?

Well, it's not like there's going to be a "release date" because it won't take too long at all.

What I'm primarily doing now is fixing up the face so he looks more like Link.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Reading this makes me happy.^

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

July 11, 2010, 04:12:22 PM #170 Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:29:08 PM by DARKSHADEDX
Quote from: Pik on July 11, 2010, 02:36:08 PM
Well, it's not like there's going to be a "release date" because it won't take too long at all.

What I'm primarily doing now is fixing up the face so he looks more like Link.

Owk ^.~
I'm so eager to port this!

Quote from: Pik on July 11, 2010, 02:36:08 PM
Well, it's not like there's going to be a "release date" because it won't take too long at all.

What I'm primarily doing now is fixing up the face so he looks more like Link.
so he has been resized? and will you release him before he gets ported over toon or not?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


There's gonna be a Link version too, actually.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm probably going to keep this on TL, honestly. I bet that there are a lot more people that would use the TL version instead of the Link version.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 11, 2010, 07:54:50 PM
I'm probably going to keep this on TL, honestly. I bet that there are a lot more people that would use the TL version instead of the Link version.
yea i am going to use it on toon link also i just want to have something since the toon link version will take a bit longer since he has to be ported
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

It'll be worth the wait. I was really looking forward to YL instead of TL when Brawl came out

July 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM #177 Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 01:06:54 PM by DARKSHADEDX
Quote from: Black Boo on July 11, 2010, 07:54:50 PM
I'm probably going to keep this on TL, honestly. I bet that there are a lot more people that would use the TL version instead of the Link version.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 11, 2010, 10:09:17 PM
It'll be worth the wait. I was really looking forward to YL instead of TL when Brawl came out

TL is my main.. but Im porting it for you guys.
I have my own plans to port over Ike or Marth.. but don't go worrying about that.. nor am I making any promises.. but YL is definately going over TL I can assure you.
And yes, it will be worth the wait.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 11, 2010, 10:03:18 PM
yea i am going to use it on toon link also i just want to have something since the toon link version will take a bit longer since he has to be ported

Oi lol, at worst it'll take me a day to do the main porting, so don't worry about waiting too long.. unless something goes wrong.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on July 11, 2010, 07:54:50 PM
I'm probably going to keep this on TL, honestly. I bet that there are a lot more people that would use the TL version instead of the Link version.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 11, 2010, 10:09:17 PM
It'll be worth the wait. I was really looking forward to YL instead of TL when Brawl came out

TL is my main.. but Im porting it for you guys.
I have my own plans to port over Ike or Marth.. but don't go worrying about that.. nor am I making any promises.. but YL is definately going over TL I can assure you.
And yes, it will be worth the wait.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 11, 2010, 10:03:18 PM
yea i am going to use it on toon link also i just want to have something since the toon link version will take a bit longer since he has to be ported

Oi lol, at worst it'll take me a day to do the main porting, so don't worry about waiting too long.. unless something goes wrong.

really just a day to port the model and still have toon links voice? amazing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

If I can get in touch with ShadowSnake then yes.
(Hes doing the voice)
And thanks ^^