Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 10, 2010, 12:45:51 AM #150 Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:48:39 AM by DARKSHADEDX
What part of have it covered dont you get Necro? XD
Na I dont do it the easy way.
I do it the long and really boring way...
but BETTER.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 12:45:51 AM
What part of have it covered dont you get Necro? XD
Na I dont do it the easy way.
I do it the long and really boring way...
but BETTER.
so he will have toon links voice still?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 10, 2010, 01:34:59 AM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 12:45:51 AM
What part of have it covered dont you get Necro? XD
Na I dont do it the easy way.
I do it the long and really boring way...
but BETTER.
so he will have toon links voice still?
It'll be a lot better then having Link's shrunk voice lol
But if you could his Melee voice back that would be great.

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

Quote from: D1337 on July 10, 2010, 01:42:30 AM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 10, 2010, 01:34:59 AM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 12:45:51 AM
What part of have it covered dont you get Necro? XD
Na I dont do it the easy way.
I do it the long and really boring way...
but BETTER.
so he will have toon links voice still?
It'll be a lot better then having Link's shrunk voice lol
But if you could his Melee voice back that would be great.
if we can have toon links voice it would be perfect for me since riivolution is hard to make working
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 10, 2010, 10:05:12 AM #154 Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:06:04 AM by DARKSHADEDX
ShadowSnake has the ability to port voices, so yeah he can use Toon Links voice.. and I'm fairly sure he'd love to do it.
But itd be awesome to make an optional voice pack for use on Riivo

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 10:05:12 AM
ShadowSnake has the ability to port voices, so yeah he can use Toon Links voice.. and I'm fairly sure he'd love to do it.
But itd be awesome to make an optional voice pack for use on Riivo

your rite darkshade, id be more than glad to. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 10, 2010, 10:06:51 AM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 10:05:12 AM
ShadowSnake has the ability to port voices, so yeah he can use Toon Links voice.. and I'm fairly sure he'd love to do it.
But itd be awesome to make an optional voice pack for use on Riivo

your rite darkshade, id be more than glad to. :af:

Can you make one for the Japanese sound.bsrar too.....DX
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

@ShadowSnake: Hehe thought as much :3

@Micaiah91: I'll see what I can do ^.~


July 10, 2010, 04:05:13 PM #158 Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:23:20 PM by Pik
I already had a bunch of .wav files ready to be hexed in, but I was just like "f' it" once we decided to put him over TL. His voice is close enough to Young Link's, and it doesn't require Riivolution.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Oh so he's replacing TL now?

Dude. You are blowing my MIND here. Amazing work on this.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 11:16:47 AM
@ShadowSnake: Hehe thought as much :3

@Micaiah91: I'll see what I can do ^.~



Oh, many thanks....^^
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Quote from: Pik on July 10, 2010, 04:05:13 PM
I already had a bunch of .wav files ready to be hexed in, but I was just like "f' it" once we decided to put him over TL. His voice is close enough to Young Link's, and it doesn't require Riivolution.

How goes the model, and when will I get to port it? XD

Quote from: Black Boo on July 10, 2010, 04:54:43 PM
Oh so he's replacing TL now?

Dude. You are blowing my MIND here. Amazing work on this.

Well thats the idea. ^.~
Quote from: Micaiah91 on July 10, 2010, 05:56:05 PM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 11:16:47 AM
@ShadowSnake: Hehe thought as much :3

@Micaiah91: I'll see what I can do ^.~



Oh, many thanks....^^

No problem

How are his weapons? Getting caught up in all the YL goodness I forgot to ask.
Does he have the OoT/MM Bow,Bombs,Rang,etc?

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

Models I can sort out..
Its up to PSA guy to do the rest.. however Ill help where can.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 10, 2010, 08:36:59 PM
Models I can sort out..
Its up to PSA guy to do the rest.. however Ill help where can.
So then the model is finished?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood